• Advertisement

February 2016 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States:

February 15th, 2016 - 7:00pm ET/PT - 195A - SpongeBob LongPants

February 15th, 2016 - 7:15pm ET/PT - 195B - Larry's Gym

We've known for a while a new episode would air February 15th, but we know two are airing now, and have the titles and plots of both:

SpongeBob LongPants: When SpongeBob gets a pair of long pants, they change his life in unexpected ways.

Larry's Gym: When Larry the Lobster opens a new gym in Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob becomes his best customer.

Source: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-patrick-the-game-the-sewers-of-bikini-bottom/EP003077660702?aid=tvschedule 

(And yes SOF, you were right: Nick is airing both episodes the same day as the GF finale.)

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, WhoBob said:

Nick is trying to compete with Disney XD, I see, lmao

RIP Nick

And the Grammys............

Only one I'm interested in is Larry's Gym, we all know how the last episode about pants turned out.

• Like 1

SpongeBob LongPants reminds me of To SquarePants or To Not SquarePants. Hopefully they'll be different from each other enough. Whereas TSoTS was more about SB being concerned that no one knew it was him, this one seems more like everyone is attracted to him more. SB LP sounds like the better one so far from the commercial I've seen of it, but who knows. :P 

Edited by Cha

reading the title names and descriptions it sounds like something you'd find on the SpongeBob fan fiction wiki :P 

all it's missing is some title cards made on ms paint...

Spoiler

xrcIRBJh.jpg

MmcOnWNl.jpg

Ah, there we go.

In seriousness, these sound like they could be pretty great. It's a change from the KK theme and could be creatively done.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Grubby Grouper said:

reading the title names and descriptions it sounds like something you'd find on the SpongeBob fan fiction wiki :P 

all it's missing is some title cards made on ms paint...

Reveal hidden contents

xrcIRBJh.jpg

MmcOnWNl.jpg

Ah, there we go.

In seriousness, these sound like they could be pretty great. It's a change from the KK theme and could be creatively done.

1: Well not every idea will be splendid *cough some episode endings cough*

2: Darnit why didn't I think of that? :(

3: Well from the promo one of them is at the KK at least, most likely Longpants due to others reactions sorta like the delayed popularity of wigs from Wigstruck just with pants this time, or maybe SpongeBob's results from working out maybe, could be either way for all we know.