• Advertisement

twenty one pilots

Clappy

Had a brief discussion on SBC Music the other day then Skype with a few others so I was intrigued as to how many others around the forum like these guys since they now have a Top 5 hit and are critically adored for their new album and.....I'm sorry.  I just don't see what I'm supposed to like.  These guys are just grating to me.  Even the songs I've been told are the best off blurryface like Fairly Local and Tear in my Heart are terrible.  And the alleged worst song off the album that's their big hit "Stressed Out" isn't really that bad and is better than everything else I've heard from them.

So anyone else care to chime in and post their thoughts below?

• Like 2

On 1/20/2016 at 6:50 PM, Fat Lenny said:

"The songs on the radio are okay

but my taste in music

is YOUR FACE"

Why so many people manage to stick up for this song with lines as bad as this amazes me.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

Stressed Out is stuck in my head but I DONT WANT TO LIKE IT

wiSH WE COULD TURN BACK TIEM 

I love Twenty One Pilots. I dunno about any of you uncultured trash urchins but I like their music.

5 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

wiSH WE COULD TURN BACK TIEM 

I love Twenty One Pilots. I dunno about any of you uncultured trash urchins but I like their music.

I'd prefer the term uncultured swine:

bcRLoYI.jpg

Spoiler

I do like their new song Ride though.  Kinda wish that was the song that was wildly praised and/or got wildly popular.

• Like 4