• Advertisement

My top 15 favorite TV shows

Katniss

I have a special place in my heart for Hey Arnold since it's one of my childhood shows and that Christmas episode is so touching.

As for Teen Titans, I watched half year ago, I guess. Despite bleh ending and a few childish episodes, I loved it so much. It has a great mix of humor, action and drama. My fav character is Starfire.

• Like 1

The funny thing is, I actually like Teen Titans and Hey Arnold better now that I'm older. For Teen Titans, I hate to say it, but I have to thank you-know-what for making me interested in looking back at it and appreciating it more than I did in the past. As for Hey Arnold, it was mostly just a typical, wacky comedy show to me when I was little, but recently, I've been looking back on it and going...woah. There was a lot more to this show than I initially thought.

• Like 2

6. “Aang, this is my friend Foo-Foo Cuddlypoops, Foo-Foo Cuddlypoops, Aang.”

giphy.gif

This is hands-down my favorite animated show ever. I mean wow. I could gush about this show for days and days. Korra had its good parts but it doesn’t compare to the original. First up, the characters. What a fine bunch we’ve got here. And the development they go through over just three seasons is fantastic, especially Zuko. What a transformation for him, from being a big villain in season 1 to so much more by the end. The fight scenes are fantastically choreographed and I love how the bending takes inspiration from different styles of martial arts. What else can I say? It’s funny, it can get dark, it can offer words of inspiration, and it’s simply amazing.

• Like 6

5.  “Sometimes you gotta work a little…So you can ball a lot.”

giphy.gif

Parks and Recreation

I had my list completely ranked before 70s had his, so I was surprised to see we both had this show in the exact same place :P I don’t blame him for also having this show in the top 5 as well since it is pretty great. By the second season Parks and Rec had hit its stride, and by season 3 it had become pretty great. Not only is this show pretty dang funny, but I love love love the way the female characters are written. None of them are ever just the token girlfriend; they all have their own fleshed-out personalities. Leslie Knope is one of my fictional heroes because she’s a smart, compassionate, awesome bureaucrat with a can-do spirit. The show ended off on a great note with its final season a few months ago and I still miss Pawnee dearly.

• Like 3

That's awesome we have it in the same place, lol! You're definitely right about the female characters on the show, they're all so amazing. One of my high school teachers loved it too, she even celebrated Galentine's Day.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the love guys! Like the Simpsons I will keep putting out a steady dose of content for my long admiring fans.

So Katniss, why did you copy the same number five that 70s had on his list? I guess we know now that neither of you are original.

You must be terribly dense if you can't see how much you're annoying me. Go fuck off.

• Like 7