• Advertisement

My top 15 favorite TV shows

Katniss

Thanks for all the love guys! Like the Simpsons I will keep putting out a steady dose of content for my long admiring fans.

So Katniss, why did you copy the same number five that 70s had on his list? I guess we know now that neither of you are original.

Please get a life.

Well for all my rudeness about TV shows I didn't tell anyone to fuck off or to get a life.

You really aren't making yourselves look more decent as human beings.

Yeah, I'm done.

Edited by Metal Snake

Well for all my rudeness about TV shows I didn't tell anyone to fuck off or to get a life.

You really aren't making yourselves look more decent as human beings.

Valid point Hayden, valid point, but here's the thing.  If you can constantly try to rile other people and purposely get under their skin, then what's stopping other people to reply back?

I wouldn't be replying to you constantly doing this at all and just let it go if it weren't for the fact that you always like to be purposely rude to Katniss for as long as she's been here.  She's already told you to stop, yet you keep ragging her on.  Of course she's going to tell you to "fuck off" because you didn't stop when she told you to.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This is sad that I'm even acknowledging this still because I thought you would get the hint by now.

As for the countdown, I love Parks and Rec.  Great to see that it made your Top 5 Kat.

• Like 6

*blinks and looks at post which was suddenly jumped on, which actually praised one of the shows added to the countdown*

Yeah I think I know who I'm trying to rationalize with now. Carry on social justice warriors.

*blinks and looks at post which was suddenly jumped on, which actually praised one of the shows added to the countdown*

only praise you gave was a backhanded ass compliment that didn't need to be done as such

like how hard is it to be nice without any trace of being a dick lmao.

you're only attempting to rationalize your own garbage actions and it's not working. Try harder.

actually nvm please don't 

• Like 6

only praise you gave was a backhanded ass compliment that didn't need to be done as such

like how hard is it to be nice without any trace of being a dick lmao.

you're only attempting to rationalize your own garbage actions and it's not working. Try harder.

actually nvm please don't 

tumblr_inline_mv7pa3hI1Q1s18a9i.gif

you the real MVP

I'm liking this list so far. I'll admit though, I've only watched Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, and Arthur from what you've listed since I obviously have little interest in prime time.

you've never seen Hey Arnold? :o 

4. “I like pizza. Everyone likes pizza.”

Orange is the New Black

tumblr_nklqnnBHp61r4sgsyo1_500.gif

I am so happy that Netflix is making original programming right now. Though I may not watch all of its offerings, I do admire their innovative approach to the TV landscape. Orange is the New Black is especially good. It has such a diverse group of lady characters, running the gamut of different ethnicities and sexualities. It’s so well-written and witty, to boot. You take these prisoners, give them wants, needs, backstories---and turn them into human beings. And don’t get me started on that theme song! So good. Yes, I know that the quality of a show can fluctuate throughout the seasons, but for now, OITNB is good enough to be high on my list.

• Like 3

We’re getting into the top 3 now, folks! Exciting stuff.

3.  “All I'm saying is that there are going to be difficult choices to make, you know? Like Sophie's Choice choices, except more important because it's gonna be about me.”

Veep

tumblr_mlz9qdZcTb1s7gnr1o1_400.gif

If I could describe Veep in one sentence, it would be: “The cynical cousin of Parks and Recreation.” Both shows focus on women in government and their staff, but they couldn’t be more different. Selina Meyer, the titular vice president, is a bumbling, foul-mouthed politician, and the rest of her staff flings quick-witted, great insults at each other. It proves a highly entertaining on the way politics work on Capitol Hill. You know how Julia Louis-Dreyfus has been making bank with all those Emmy wins for best Lead Actress in a Comedy recently? They’re well-deserved. Just look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pjISXu-CT4

This is hands-down my favorite comedy on TV right now. It’s so smart and wonderful.

Edited by katnisslovestacos