• Advertisement

My top 15 favorite TV shows

Katniss

I watched the whole first season of Mad Men years ago (when I was probably too young to really enjoy it) and thought it was okay but didn't continue. I think I'd like it a lot more if I were to watch it now, and I plan to watch the show soon. To be honest, while it's objectively amazing I'm not a fan of all the misery of Breaking Bad so I don't have a problem with Mad Men being over it.

Great list!

To be honest, while it's objectively amazing I'm not a fan of all the misery of Breaking Bad so I don't have a problem with Mad Men being over it.

I wouldn't say Breaking Bad is full of misery. There are some dark moments but it's probably one of the funnest dramas I've seen in a while. I haven't seen Mad Men so I can't really comment on it.

I wouldn't say Breaking Bad is full of misery. There are some dark moments but it's probably one of the funnest dramas I've seen in a while. I haven't seen Mad Men so I can't really comment on it.

I watched almost four seasons and I don't know, it was just overwhelmingly sad to me. There was comic relief but in the end it was hard for me to make myself watch it so I just stopped.