• Advertisement

September 2015 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

In addition to that, here are the official plots of both September 7th episodes:

The Executive Treatment: While trying to order a special sandwich, Patrick gets swept up in the fast paced world of business.

Squid Plus One: Squidward receives an invitation to a gallery opening and scrambles to find a friend to take with him.

The Patrick one sounds so interesting, no joke. It sounds like a good old Patrick episode.

Not only that, but I've found the plot of Pull Up a Barrel:

"Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob tales from his old navy days."

Okay, this sounds interesting. I'll assume Company Picnic is keeping the same plot from when we first discovered it.

• Like 6

Okay, this sounds interesting. I'll assume Company Picnic is keeping the same plot from when we first discovered it.

:lolwut:

where did you find it?

OH MY GOD THAT ONE SOUNDS SO EXCITING IM GONNA DIE

• Like 3

I have a good feeling that this one will be one of the best of the newer episodes.

• Like 1

Navy sounds better as a 22 minute episode, I will be looking forward to see how a short 11 minute average episode goes.

I agree actually. It should have been a 22 minute episode because it's obviously going to show us more of Krabs' life.

Krab and Bull Story, an obvious parody of the phrase "cock and bull story". This actually makes it seem more interesting, like a crazy story that either Mr. Krabs makes up or exaggerates, or maybe he tells of an actual experience that's just unbelievable. I'm really looking forward to this one. :D

• Like 1

We have a new plot of Company Picnic from Zap2it:

"Mr. Krabs throws a company picnic to boost morale, but Plankton hosts his own picnic on the same day."

Source: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-the-executive-treatment-squid-plus-one/EP003077660679?aid=tvschedule

This actually sounds more interesting. It'll be amazing to see Plankton and Mr. Krabs fighting, instead of Plankton jsut stealing the formula.

We have a new plot of Company Picnic from Zap2it:

"Mr. Krabs throws a company picnic to boost morale, but Plankton hosts his own picnic on the same day."

Source: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-the-executive-treatment-squid-plus-one/EP003077660679?aid=tvschedule

September 25th? An episode with Plankton?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

Kzy1x6w.png

• Like 9

I feel like Dueling Picnics would've been a better title for the episode with that plot, but ah well :P This has potential to be funny but hopefully it's not a ploy for Plankton to steal the formula, for once.

• Like 2

United States

September 7th, 2015 - 6:00 PM ET/PT - 191 - The Executive Treatment / Squid Plus One

September 18th, 2015 - 7:30pm ET/PT - 192A - Pull Up a Barrel

September 25th, 2015 - 7:30pm ET/PT - 192B - Company Picnic

Straight from Vincent's twitter, it looks like we have two new episodes September 7th. That is a Wednesday, so I have no idea what's happening that day unless Nick is doing weekly Wednesday premieres like Cartoon Network's New Thursdays.  (EDIT: September 7th is a Monday and it's premiering then because of the Labor Day holiday - disregard the Wednesday stuff). Just today however, he revealed the titles of both episodes, along with the synopsis of one.

The Executive Treatment (Sep 7th): While trying to order a special sandwich, Patrick gets swept up in the fast paced world of business.

Squid Plus One (Sep 7th): Squidward receives an invitation to a gallery opening and scrambles to find a friend to take with him.

Pull Up a Barrel (Sep 18th): Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob tales from his old navy days.

Company Picnic (Sep 25th): Mr. Krabs throws a company picnic to boost morale, but Plankton hosts his own picnic on the same day.

Source: https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/630751107770224640

Will update this when we get more information.

EDIT: The premiere has been changed to September 7th.

EDIT 2: Nick and More reports that starting September 18th, weekly 11-minute premieres will occur at 7:30pm ET. Source: https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/634948820661587968

I really can't wait!

Pull Up A Barrel is about to be a certified classic oh my god

These dudes basically decided "let's actually write the In The Navy episode that's been floating about the internet for over a decade now"

I mean it'll probably be mostly comedy but man I'm so ready to get Navy backstory beyond random references and Shell of A Man

• Like 6