• Advertisement

September 2015 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

A plus one is your guest when you are invited to an event. Squidward is probably invited to some fancy gathering and his guest ends up being Spongebob, who completely embarasses or annoys him all episode long.

Don't overthink a title. Hopefully Patrick is his charming stupid self instead of a Patrick without "at" in The Executive Treatment.

I'll just be impressed if we don't see the Krusty Krab in either episode.

Both sound interesting just by the name.

RtXke5E.jpg

Businessman Patrick!

Congratulations, writers! It ONLY took you seven seasons to turn this from a gag into a LEGITIMATE story idea! :lol: Seriously though, I am stoked for an upcoming new episode! :D

I really wonder what Patrick would be like trying to do business negotiations... like trading money with belly button lint or something.

I'll just be impressed if we don't see the Krusty Krab in either episode.

This is even more of a stretch than overthinking the titles :P :P

I bring more good news...Nick and More says that starting Friday September 18th, new 11 minute episodes of SpongeBob will be airing on a weekly basis! :D It'll be airing at 7:30pm ET, with Harvey Beaks and Pig Goat Banana Cricket premieres following at 8pm ET for the former and 8:30pm ET for the latter. No episode titles yet.

Source: https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/634948820661587968

• Like 8

Poor Sanjay and Blegh. Nick will probably shove it over with Breadwinners or Rabbids.

What a daring call by Nick though.....if they do this all the way to Thanksgiving FOUR NEW HALF HOURS of SB will air. In addition to the Labor Day episode.

I predict they'll be pulled by October.  :laugh:

Poor Sanjay and Blegh. Nick will probably shove it over with Breadwinners or Rabbids.

What a daring call by Nick though.....if they do this all the way to Thanksgiving FOUR NEW HALF HOURS of SB will air. In addition to the Labor Day episode.

I predict they'll be pulled by October.  :laugh:

I'll give them November, they're desperate that low 2 millions would be fine for SpongeBob of all things.

• Like 1

I bring more good news...Nick and More says that starting Friday September 18th, new 11 minute episodes of SpongeBob will be airing on a weekly basis! :D It'll be airing at 7:30pm ET, with Harvey Beaks and Pig Goat Banana Cricket premieres following at 8pm ET for the former and 8:30pm ET for the latter. No episode titles yet.

Source: https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/634948820661587968

For once Nick is trying to do something right with their convoluted schedule and making it easier for kids to watch these new eps.

• Like 1

More new episode releases are announced.

Pull Up A Barrel - September 18

Company Picnic - September 25

Source: http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/spongebob-squarepants/listings/

In addition to that, here are the official plots of both September 7th episodes:

The Executive Treatment: While trying to order a special sandwich, Patrick gets swept up in the fast paced world of business.

Squid Plus One: Squidward receives an invitation to a gallery opening and scrambles to find a friend to take with him.

• Like 5