• Advertisement

Supreme Court rules in favor of Same Sex Marrage

Estonia

WOOT! Very happy, very proud the U.S. has caught up to countries like Spain, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, etc. It's very different though that it's now legal in all states. The debate is over.

Wonder what the conservatives will say about this. 

...Okay?

I never got the amount of attention gay marriage got. Like, what's the big deal? I feel indifferent towards this revelation (since it doesn't affect me or anyone I know), but good for those homosexuals out there.

...Okay?

I never got the amount of attention gay marriage got. Like, what's the big deal? I feel indifferent towards this revelation (since it doesn't affect me or anyone I know), but good for those homosexuals out there.

lol ConservativeBack

Anyways, good on the United States! :D

Gay marriage has already been legal in most of the country for several months now, and society hasn't collapsed, so I think we'll be fine.

Why would we not be fine? You say that like this is a bad thing. :P If you're Christian, I understand so long as you're nice about it. I know plenty of Christians.

On the subject, yeah, I'm really glad to find out about this. Equality for all.

Why would we not be fine? You say that like this is a bad thing. :P If you're Christian, I understand so long as you're nice about it. I know plenty of Christians.

On the subject, yeah, I'm really glad to find out about this. Equality for all.

I'm Christian and I don't think the Bible has anything against gay marriage. :awkward: My church has the same stance.