• Advertisement

Mexican Food

CyanideFishbone

Well....we watch this video in school that says you can get tapeworms in your body from eating Mexican food, so......NEVER EAT IT AGAIN!!!

You shouldn't be so impressionable to those types of videos.

Well....we watch this video in school that says you can get tapeworms in your body from eating Mexican food, so......NEVER EAT IT AGAIN!!!

You shouldn't be so impressionable to those types of videos.

it's probably propaganda made by the liberal media 

Maybe it's cuz I'm Mexican, but Mexican food is the fucking best. Menudo..... GREATEST of all time. Pan dulce? Can't go wrong. Pastor meat? THEE best. Tacos? You eat the fake kind, the real kind are even better. BURRITOS? do i even have to explain.

realized just right now we have pretty staple items in the American diet

While Mexican grills are great like Chipotle and Qdoba, you can't beat Mexican restaurants that are even better. We have this one by us that serves traditional Mexican meals and it's delicious. I've tried at least 60% of the menu growing up and I haven't found a bad meal there once.

• Like 2

While Mexican grills are great like Chipotle and Qdoba, you can't beat Mexican restaurants that are even better. We have this one by us that serves traditional Mexican meals and it's delicious. I've tried at least 60% of the menu growing up and I haven't found a bad meal there once.

Oh my god, there's this place in our area called Garcia's.. of course my parents didn't like it and we'll probably never go again. But it was so good... why can't my parents bemore open minded somethimes. >.<

Mexican or any Latin American food in general has some of the best ingredients. Anything that is burritos or enchiladas tastes good to me, heck even tequila is great and i've tried it several times before. Mexican food is somewhat spicy compared to our cuisine though, at least from my experience.

Mexican or any Latin American food in general has some of the best ingredients. Anything that is burritos or enchiladas tastes good to me, heck even tequila is great and i've tried it several times before. Mexican food is somewhat spicy compared to our cuisine though, at least from my experience.

I like Cuban food. Soooo good :D

Is Mexican food spicier than Desi food?