• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Best Episodes Ever 2015 Edition!

Wumbo

lol the first topic

a whopping total of eight lists

I'm just gonna hope that this list actually has a fair representation of Modern episodes. Seriously, the last one had like, five. Two if you exclude Season 4. That's pretty sad.

ONE WEEK LEFT to get those lists in! For all you stragglers out there, it's crunch time! I now have 15 lists at the moment, from:

Myself
OMLJ
Fluttershy
PatrickFan
jjs
SOF
JCM
Clappy
MMM
Trophy
Halibut
spongeboblover
spandyfan
4EverGreen
Sir Wooden

Fifteen lists is a great turnout, but I could definitely use more! Get those lists in, SBC!
  • Like 5

Yes, I will officially be closing the submissions at 12 midnight EST on July 10th! So any time before then, you're golden.

Do you consider midnight of July 10th to be the midnight after the 9th and before the tenth or the midnight the next night? That might be confusing. And as another question, are you adopting Clappy's rules of tying or are you using the past method?

Do you consider midnight of July 10th to be the midnight after the 9th and before the tenth or the midnight the next night? That might be confusing. And as another question, are you adopting Clappy's rules of tying or are you using the past method?

Good questions! I consider midnight of July 10th to be the minute after 11:59 PM on July 9th. As for ties, the way I solve tiebreakers comes twofold. First, the one that appeared on more lists gets the edge. If they appeared on the same number of lists, then the one with the higher "highest ranking" gets the edge. And if they're still similar... well, then you've got yourself a legitimate tie, and I have no choice but to rank it as such.

Woohoo! Can't wait for this list to start :D

I'm just gonna hope that this list actually has a fair representation of Modern episodes. Seriously, the last one had like, five. Two if you exclude Season 4. That's pretty sad.

Can't speak for anyone else but mine has a good mix of pre- and post-movie episodes.

• Like 4

okay so I was so totally grateful to have 15 lists and I was totally ready to go if I got even maybe a few more

but then

then this happened

TWENTY. SIX. GOSH. DARN. LISTS.

(lel no swearing)

You guys rock! This is by far the best turnout we've had, and I am beyond excited to find out what we as a community consider the best of a great show that brought us all together.Thank you to ALL the participants, who are as follows:

Myself

OMLJ

Fluttershy

PatrickFan

jjs

SOF

JCM

Clappy

MMM

Trophy

Halibut

spongeboblover

spandyfan

4EverGreen

Sir Rockman

OMJ

Cha

Omair

Hayden

SB_DW

Steel

katniss

NegiSpongie

PatBack

spongebobviewer

and last but certainly not least, my main man Last Minute Nuggets!

I'm tallying up the final submission right now and I hope to get started on this as soon as possible! So for all those I have signed up for commentary, I need your cooperation in order to make that happen! Please get your commentary in as soon as you can, especially if your assigned episode is coming up. You'll get the opportunity to comment on three or four episodes, so make 'em count! Of course, anyone can feel free to comment on the picks in the thread as well. :)

Wow, this is seriously just amazing. I'm as stoked as I can possibly be, so I'm gonna get the rankings finished and we'll get this underway!

So am I going to pick only my episodes for commentary or some of episodes that didn't make it to my list as well?

So am I going to pick only my episodes for commentary or some of episodes that didn't make it to my list as well?

Any 3-4 spots per person that aren't already full of commentators are up for grabs.

Oh, I'm going to pick the episodes just to be fair to every commentator. I'll definitely work to get each commentator's favourites! I will PM you your episode when it comes time.

• Like 1