• Advertisement

March Madness 2015

Jjs Goodman

mm2015logo_zpscsplgyly.png

Our third annual March Madness begins this Sunday, March 1st. This year, our brand new teams, the Band Geeks and Drasticals will be duking it out across the forums. Whichever team wins the event by the end of the month will receive 1,000 doubloons (for each player), an exclusive store icon (for each player), and will be able to claim a territory in SpongeCraft.

What events will this year have? I'll list the main events here, just so the teams know what to prepare for...

SpongeBob Jeopardy!

Jeopardy will return March 14th for its 6th season, and all three games in March will count for March Madness.

SpongeCraft Tournaments

SpongeCraft will be having weekly events every Saturday at 8:30pm EST. These events will include battles, building contests, and hide and seek games.

Arcade Tournaments

The arcade will be having weekly tournaments again, every Wednesday at 7pm EST.

SBC Music DJ Showdowns

Here's a brand new event we're introducing, involving SBC Music. Every Friday lasting from 8pm to 9pm EST, we'll be having a competition using SBC Music. Whichever team member there has the most liked song by the end of the hour will receive a point for their team!

The Fry Cook Games II

The Fry Cook Games will also return, with the first round starting March 7th. Sign-ups will start March 1st.

That won't be all, there will be some small surprise events, but those five will be the main events through the month. I should note that yes, only team members can play in these. If you forgot the teams, here's the list of who is on each side:

Drasticals:

Spoiler

LFIKisD.png
CNF (Leader)

Hayden

Shinya

teenj

CDCB

Halibut

SOF

Calvin

Nuggets

Fred Rechid

Band Geeks:

Spoiler

4RNCECe.png

Jjs (Leader)

Trophy

Clappy

Terminoob

SG

Kevin

Spongeboblover

Crushing

Rev up those Fryers

JCM

So if you're not listed on either side and actually want to participate in the events (bolded that to make a point), PM either me or CNF and we may be able to work something out.

• Like 5

All right. I have ideas for theme songs for each team.

The Band Geeks:

This one's pretty much too obvious ;)

The Drasticals:

CUZ WE'RE EXTREME  B)

This would be great if the SBC Staff had a way to implement both songs in some form.

Also...

COME SEE PATTY BURN DOWN THE WICKER SPONGE FOR THE EARLY START OF MARCH MADNESS 2015! RIGHT NOW ACTUALLY! COME TO SPONGECRAFT TO SEE!

It's just like "National No Spongebob Day!" Only this time, I hope Spongebob gets to participate! Team Band Geeks all the way! (I'd be cute and a singer, like Paul McCartney, who was part of a very FAMOUS band!) :D

• Like 1

It's just like "National No Spongebob Day!" Only this time, I hope Spongebob gets to participate! Team Band Geeks all the way! (I'd be cute and a singer, like Paul McCartney, who was part of a very FAMOUS band!) :D

Yea. Also, the Wicker Sponge thing is done. You missed it ;-;