• Advertisement

SBC Secret Santa Program 2014

Shark Tale

For those who remember back in 2012, we had an SBC Secret Santa program ran by Clappy. Well, we're bringing it back!

Tis the season for giving. And what better way than to go to Doubloon Store and purchase gifts for others. Do you feel like getting gifts for your e-friends? Then sign up for the SBC Secret Santa program. For those interested in signing up, you have until Thursday, December 18th. From there, I will PM people on who to get gifts for, and I will announce who gave gifts to who on December 23rd, that is the deadline to give someone a gift by. How the giving feature will work is that you will tell me what item from the doubloon store you would like to buy for your person, and I'll give it to them, along with subtracting doubloons from you. IB Economy does have a trade feature for this, but for whatever reason, it does not properly work, so I'm just doing this in a manual way.

And please, if you sign up, you must participate. You can simply be a Scrooge/Plankton and just sign up and ignore the rest. But just remember, you'll be making another user sad in the process. Which is why I want people who will actually participate in this. So if you feel like spreading some Christmas cheer, then sign up at some point this weekend by saying.

So yeah, just simply sign up here if you would like to be a part of this. I'll PM people who they are getting gifts for on December 18th, the deadline to sign up for this.

• Like 7

Does it have to be bought with doubloons? If the answer is no, then I'm in.

How the giving feature will work is that you will tell me what item from the doubloon store you would like to buy for your person, and I'll give it to them, along with subtracting doubloons from you.

But yeah, I'm game.