• Advertisement

Most Cunning Character?

Urchees

Plankton fits the combination of the three, although I think Sandy is more intelligent.

I think you could also make the argument that Plankton at times lacks all three, with Karen being the voice of reason in his life. 

Probably Mr. Krabs. He's had the same restaurant for decades with no apparent permanent dip in popularity, he's probably putting Krabby Patties at a 400% markup and he gets away with it (that's just speculation on my part, but he's filthy rich and greedy so he's gotta be doing something with those prices to net a profit), and he regularly outsmarts Plankton (who is probably around the same intellect level as Sandy [who is established to be one of the smarter characters on the show]).

• Like 1

I think Plankton is in well-written episodes. When there's a good plot for him, he comes up with incredible plans. For example, The SpongeBob Movie, the beginning of Friend or Foe, and I even have to say the beginning of One Coarse Meal was good.

• Like 1

I think Plankton is in well-written episodes. When there's a good plot for him, he comes up with incredible plans. For example, The SpongeBob Movie, the beginning of Friend or Foe, and I even have to say the beginning of One Coarse Meal was good.

Agreed, he usually makes his plots. Unlike some other characters... coughsandycough

Mindy is pretty underrated when it comes to it. She remembers almost everyone's name in Bikini Bottom (or is trying to get there) and she's just classy in general. But it's probably Sandy in my opinion. Plankton has moments when his devices don't work as apposed to Sandy who seems at ease every time. Plus Plankton has moments of ignorance with little details that his wife has to remind him of. "Don't forget to blink".

• Like 2

Appearance_of_Dennis.png

Mindy is pretty underrated when it comes to it. She remembers almost everyone's name in Bikini Bottom (or is trying to get there) and she's just classy in general. But it's probably Sandy in my opinion. Plankton has moments when his devices don't work as apposed to Sandy who seems at ease every time. Plus Plankton has moments of ignorance with little details that his wife has to remind him of. "Don't forget to blink".

daw look at you guys being all creative and shit throwing back to the movie :P 

I was gonna say Plankton, but sometimes he's a complete nimrod in certain episodes. *coughcoughcoughTheAlgae'sAlwaysGreenercoughcoughcough* So I'll have to go with the scam artist from Chocolate with Nuts.

Probably Plankton since his inventions are probably the most advanced in the show, even more than Sandy's. Proof of this is the life switcher he created in The Algae's Always Greener. What makes him fail with his plans against the Krusty Krab is his own ambitions, not his intelligence per-se.

No one is going to give Sandy any credit for how cunning she was in To Save a Squirrel? Sure the episode was pretty bad and I thought the twist involving Sandy was pretty stupid, but it did show off how cunning she can be.