• Advertisement

Member Appreciation Weekend!

JCM

In honor of SBC's fifth anniversary, we've decided to bring back this event from last year. Fan favorites from Customer Appreciation Day will return, as well as a few new things. Here's what we have planned:

• Stop What You Are Doing - If you haven't already, dig up your avatar from when you first joined the site and switch back to it. We're doing a flashback-themed SWYAD! You can also change your change your name to the one you used when you first joined, but that's optional.
  • Tinychat party - We haven't done one of these in a while, so now's a better time than ever to do another one. I'll put a link to where we'll be having the party in the Shoutbox tonight.
  • SBC All-Nighter - And it can't be a Member Appreciation Day without an all-nighter! Let's keep this thing going until we can't see right from left!

And on Saturday:

• Posting Party - Post as much as you can today, and whoever makes the most posts by this time tomorrow will get 1,000 doubloons! As an extra incentive, posts (and doubloons) will count in the Games and Industrial Park for the next 24 hours, so get posting
  • SBC-themed Jeopardy - Hosted by our own jjs!

And on Sunday:

• SpongeBob Trivia Contest - Test your SpongeBob knowledge with others in this fun, fast-paced trivia game!

And there's sure to be more fifth anniversary fun on top of all this, so stay tuned!

• Like 6

Due to the late start today, Nuggets suggested that I postpone the posting party 'til tomorrow. Counts won't increase in the Games and IP forums until then. The Tinychat party and all-nighter will still be happening tonight, but the MAD will become a 3-day event, as follows:

• All weekend: Flashback-themed SWYAD
  • Friday: TC party and all-nighter
  • Saturday: Posting party and an SBC-themed Jeopardy game
  • Sunday: TBA

As a treat, we've added two skins to the SBC Doubloon Store: The Takeover (from April Fools 2014) and Episode Explosion. Feel free to buy them for nostalgia, both cost 5,000 doubloons. We will add more as time goes on. Do note that if you switch off you will have to rebuy them though.

As a treat, we've added two skins to the SBC Doubloon Store: The Takeover (from April Fools 2014) and Episode Explosion. Feel free to buy them for nostalgia, both cost 5,000 doubloons. We will add more as time goes on. Do note that if you switch off you will have to rebuy them though.

To add to this, the V5 Dolphins Redux skin is back and available to choose in the dropdown.

• Like 1

I seriously can't remember what my first avatar here was! But I'll try to participate in as much of the All-Nighter as I can. I work until 10 tonight and then have a shift starting at 1pm tomorrow. 

Happy 5th anniversary to SBC!  :shake:

I seriously can't remember what my first avatar here was! But I'll try to participate in as much of the All-Nighter as I can. I work until 10 tonight and then have a shift starting at 1pm tomorrow. 

yep, enjoy the fun with classic smiley: :buttclap:

i remember lol it was of a character named Ariana. don't remember the show.