• Advertisement

017b. Rock Bottom

spongebobiscool

Time for my R&R for this episode! 864693.gif

I love this episode. The bus scene in which the bus plummets down the extremely steep hill is awesome, in my opinion. I also enjoy how you can slowly see Spongebob get irritated in the line, waiting for a....bus schedule. xD For some reason, the ending part of the episode where Spongebob is floating up towards Bikini Bottom from the red fish and Patrick goes back down makes me wonder what happened. xD

9.4/10

• Like 1

An Enjoyable episode. I liked all the attempts of Spongebob getting on the bus, as well as the candy machine part. The only thing making me rate this episode a 9.5/10 and not a perfect 10 is the constant spit gag. That got a little stale after a few times. Still, an enjoyable episode.

9.5/10

Nobody talks about this episode very much, and that's a shame because it's a great episode. There were lots of parts that got chuckles out of me, like when SB tries to get something from the vending machine and "I got gloves for my glove action figure!"

Final score: 8.5/10

I don't like it how the bus driver was being a d*ck and NOT picking up Spongebob (you would think that he would at least WANT the money) but it definitely introduced (or at least, popularized), some of the "Sailor Mouth" words in "Spongebob Squarepants," like "Barnacles, Tartar Sauce," and "Fish Paste." A 9.9/10!  :D (Only dinged because of the JERK bus driver.)

• Like 1