• Advertisement

The Incredibles 2

Shark Tale

Well, with a movie like The Incredibles, that's one reason for people to get excited for a sequel. I believe it did have the time needed beforetrying to get the sequel worked on, because a sequel for The Incredibles would need to be as excellent as the first one and a lot of effort put into it. I loved The Incredibles, so I know I'm going to see this sequel soon,,,and I guess I'll be seeing you guys in 7-8 years too.

I hate Pixar, and i hate HOW MANY GODDAMN SEQUELS THEY HAVE, but this one is understandable.

Speaking of sequels, once again, it drives the whole forum crazy, doesn't it? I also couldn't help but nothing this point of time being purged with sequels. We got Rio 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 2 coming out, Ice Age 5, Kung Fu Panda 3, Avatar 2, Finding Dory, Cars 3, Spongebob Squarepants 2, Jurassic World, Paranormal Activity 5, the list goes on. Maybe it's because the way we're discussing all these sequels is because the film industry is more bombared with them than I thought. Great job, SBC.

Speaking of sequels, once again, it drives the whole forum crazy, doesn't it? I also couldn't help but nothing this point of time being purged with sequels. We got Rio 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 2 coming out, Ice Age 5, Kung Fu Panda 3, Avatar 2, Finding Dory, Cars 3, Spongebob Squarepants 2, Jurassic World, Paranormal Activity 5, the list goes on. Maybe it's because the way we're discussing all these sequels is because the film industry is more bombared with them than I thought. Great job, SBC.

It's definitely because of the way we talk about sequels and not because of them wanting to do sequels.

I'm excited for THIS one, because it's SUPPOSED to focus more on Helen Parr (Elastigirl) this time around! :D If girl power helped "Wonder Woman" become a box-office smash, imagine what it will do for "The Incredibles" franchise! :cool: Enough said! ;)

Common Core is a superhero's greatest enemy. First glimpse of "Saul Goodman" in animated form. Cookies for Jack Jack. If I have one critique, the trailer focused in more on Mr. Incredible than Elastigirl, which is curious marketing. They either want to sell his subplot more or not give away much about the antagonist yet.

Yeah I think they are trying to sell Mr. Incredible’s subplot of being Mr. Dad since I’m getting the vibe that Elastigirl will be on the main adventure until she needs the help of the rest of the family.

Very curious as to when we will get a full trailer for this though.  We’ve had a teaser and now a sneak peek.  The movie comes out in four months and is one of the biggest movies of the year.  Usually we have a full trailer for an event this big by now.

5 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

Wow, that trailer looks great. Took them long enough to make the sequel.

It was supposed to come out next year but Disney wanted to rush production I guess

[i'm kind of worried about that. I want this movie to be good and not feel mediocre and rushed since Brad Bird is a great director and I hope he's sastisfied with his story]

Edited by Nintendo Gamecube

• I am so ready to see Elastigirl being a badass all by herself
  • Bob's feelings towards math is a mood
  • He's such a good dad and I love it
  • Lowkey wish we had a time jump but I'm still looking forward to see what happens next
  • But most importantly Edna Mode is back and I'm grateful

-Didn't like any of the new heroes. Which wouldn't be a problem if they weren't used as such a major climax obstacle. Voyd shouldn't be the only stand-out.

-If they wanted us to think Winston was Screenslaver, they didn't do enough with that mislead. Helen was always talking to his sister instead of him.

-I can't tell you the point of Violet's boyfriend forgetting her. They could've shown us some advancement in her relationship issues, but she's literally still at stage one with him by the end of the movie. It stands out even more noticeably as a flaw when they don't even attempt to give Dash something equal to it. He doesn't get a perspective in the math dilemma, just Bob.

-Every review called it that Jack Jack stole the show. He had the biggest status quo changes, he brought out a new side of Edna, he was once again crucial in undoing the big bad, and his fight with the raccoon might have weirdly been the best action scene despite probably being a short idea. I have many questions about his genetics and what power(s) he'll end up keeping.

-Gripes aside, the work put into the animation was killer (even though they smudge the truth about having worked at it for 14 years) and it had more bonkers action than the first time. Heroes being re-legalized might've been a little too easy, but now people can't use that as an argument for a 3rd. Box office figures probably secure it but I'd totally just go for a Jack Jack spinoff flick in its stead. An unpopular opinion perhaps, but I think the rest of the family has reached their story limit.

• Happy 1