• Advertisement

The Incredibles 2

Shark Tale

If it turns out to be much better than Cars 2 (unlikely, but not impossible), then it's a win-win situation.

I think it's highly possible that Cars 3 will be an improvement over Cars 2. I can't be the only one that thinks that.

As for The Incredibles 2, part of me is worried since it took them this long to finally come up with an idea for a sequel, but most of me doesn't care because I will be there opening night excited.

I think it's highly possible that Cars 3 will be an improvement over Cars 2. I can't be the only one that thinks that.

As for The Incredibles 2, part of me is worried since it took them this long to finally come up with an idea for a sequel, but most of me doesn't care because I will be there opening night excited.

Why would you be worried? Brad Bird kept saying he wanted to do one only if he came up with a good idea; it's been on the horizon for years now and it looks like he finally broke the story.

• Like 2

Why would you be worried? Brad Bird kept saying he wanted to do one only if he came up with a good idea; it's been on the horizon for years now and it looks like he finally broke the story.

Well The Incredibles is my favorite Pixar movie outside of the Toy Story's so there is that bit of worry in me in terms of hoping that this sequel is as good as the original, if not better....or just a great sequel in general.  But like you said, Brad Bird taking this long to develop an idea for sequel clearly shows how careful he's been, so that's why most of me outweighs the part of me.

Cars 3 becomes the next Toy Story 3.

Incredibles 2 becomes the next Cars 2.

It's going to happen, I swear on me mom.

I enjoy the Incredibles whenever I catch it on TV, can't wait to see the sequel.

Cars 3 becomes the next Toy Story 3.

Incredibles 2 becomes the next Cars 2.

It's going to happen, I swear on me mom.

I enjoy the Incredibles whenever I catch it on TV, can't wait to see the sequel.

If The Incredibles 2 was the Cars 2 of sequels I'd still like it more than Cars 2.