• Advertisement

A World Without Spongebob

Ron

Yep, when Spongebob gets cancelled he's going to Heaven and bringing all his episodes with him. Better confess now if you've sinned.

I smiled.

Anyway, Patrick would be lonely.

Squidward would be out of a job/homeless (see Can You Spare a Dime?).

Mr. Krabs would have a lackluster fry cook that works for cheap (remember, Jim would still leave even if SpongeBob didn't exist).

I smiled.

Anyway, Patrick would be lonely.

Squidward would be out of a job/homeless (see Can You Spare a Dime?)

Mr. Krabs would have a lackluster fry cook that works for cheap (remember, Jim would still leave even if SpongeBob didn't exist).

In retrospect, Squidward quit his position when Spongebob was still employed, but if he was absent, I suppose he would still drop out anyway.

Also, without Spongebob, the program's mood would be less ebullient. Scratch that, it would have no point of existing.

My life would be unproductive and boring. I'd probably be more anti-social than usual, considering all my friends and I talk about is an insane amount of SpongeBob. I wouldn't have even developed a love for Muppets, considering SpongeBob is kinda the reason why I love them. Why, you ask? Because I was flipping through channels and I ended up on Sesame Street. They were doing a parody of SpongeBob called ''TriangleBob TrianglePants''. XD SpongeBob also inspired me to draw cartoons, so I probably would end up as a really bad artist (like I was in grades 5-7) with a sour attitude if SpongeBob never existed.