• Advertisement

A World Without Spongebob

Ron

I don't really understand the question, do we have to say what it would be like for the network, fans etc. or about what the characters would feel if they didn't know Spongebob?

Basically, you just say what life would be like if Spongebob (the show) had never been created.

Well... to answer the question properly then, I guess, I have to say that it really wouldn't affect my life at all.

Now, hear me out. If SpongeBob never existed, then it never existed. I wouldn't "miss" it, because there's nothing to miss.

Of course, this site would have never been created, and I would probably have never met any of you guys. Oh yes, and I would have more money and space in my DVD collection.

If spongebob wouldn't be real, I, Elastic, jjs, and Clapmaster would kill ourselves after jkoining and evil cult, terminoob would be the master of the world, until assassinated.

The rest of the members would be on nohomersclub. which is an insult in itself.

If spongebob wouldn't be real, I, Elastic, jjs, and Clapmaster would kill ourselves after jkoining and evil cult, terminoob would be the master of the world, until assassinated.

The rest of the members would be on nohomersclub. which is an insult in itself.

This is true. I saw it when I used my timemachine and changed the futere for one day by pushing Steven Hillenburg into a bucket of apples.

There was also an other show on nick called "AppleBob Roundshirt".