• Advertisement

Snowpocalypse 2014/Snowmaggedon

CyanideFishbone

Don't know why this is in Sharing Time. It can easily be in the Off Topic Lounge but whatever. :P

Currently have nine inches of snow with more of that and ice to come today. Surprised it hasn't started yet.

Yesterday was a living hell. There was a UPS truck crashed down the road and my dad had to park at the end of the road because he coulden't get home with his car.

We'll only really get 6 inches. It'll be sunny tommorow. Currently, all the stores are shut down and most of the roads. 

We got a winter storm warning til tomorrow morning, has been snowing since last night and it's supposed to accumulate over 12 inches (on top of a bunch of snow from last week's storm) kill me nao :'( 

*twittles thumbs in 80 degrees weather*

Cha, y u do dis? ;_;

What really pisses me off about the Northeast is how it will snow a lot and be great for fun.... THEN IT MELTS.

Then I look at Alaska curious to see how much snow they get..... iT MELTED THERE THIS YEAR.

I'd much rather have a huge accumulation in the beginning with dustings over winter that stayed and didn't make trecharous driving over this constant dump and melt stuff. @_@

Finally went out today, tbh it's not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. 

I don't know about your area, but in Boston it got a lot better today. There was snow earlier on at like 11-ish but aside from that it was just wind. Yesterday was awful, though; lots of puddles, lots of snow, lots of being hurt by the air.