• Advertisement

Space Dandy

terminoob

A show about a space bounty hunter, hunting aliens in the midst of an intergalactic battle for the fate of the universe. Also has lots of boobs. And butts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGtQRJZLGA

The first episode just premiered on Toonami and I can already tell this is going to be my new favorite show. Everything is spectacular from the designs to the music. Judging from the first episode I think it's going to have the same vibe Bobobo-bo-Bobobo did, but a lot more tame and in space and by the creator of Cowboy Bebop. Can't wait for more.

• Like 4

I watched the premiere last night and I can say that it was awesome. Had a real western vibe to it, which is new to me in anime-terms.

Also, I'm calling that every episode title ends with Baby.

Judging by the episode titles on Wikipedia, I'd say that's about right.

I watched the premiere last night and I can say that it was awesome. Had a real western vibe to it, which is new to me in anime-terms.

Also, I'm calling that every episode title ends with Baby.

Booty Baby.

but srsly though, i watched 1st episode and i already loved it.

Been thinking on watching this show. I heard good things about it. The whole space bounty hunter concept reminds me of Cowboy Bebop so I guess I'll watch it.

Well it's made by the same guy. Dandy's not exactly a bounty hunter, though. He's more of a... discoverer, I guess would be the right word. His job is centered around finding new species of aliens and selling them so they can get registered. He and Spike both have to capture whatever they're after, but that's where the similarity ends.