• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Why? 305752.gif

I have no idea weather my show improved or not since season 1. It has 177 views,but reviews for the show are important,because I need to know if people like season 2 or not so I can either end or continue the show after season 2.

I have no idea weather my show improved or not since season 1. It has 177 views,but reviews for the show are important,because I need to know if people like season 2 or not so I can either end or continue the show after season 2.

Time for some advice:

If your show has 177 views, the views speak for themselves. If somebody despises something in the show, then don't you think they would say something? Don't end your show because it doesn't get reviews. My first show has around 600 Views, and 0 Reviews yet I'm on my 3rd Season. If people are looking at it they like it. Continue it. 630566.gif

Time for some advice:

If your show has 177 views, the views speak for themselves. If somebody despises something in the show, then don't you think they would say something? Don't end your show because it doesn't get reviews. My first show has around 600 Views, and 0 Reviews yet I'm on my 3rd Season. If people are looking at it they like it. Continue it. 630566.gif

Thanks for the advice Tvguy. I appreciate it 630566.gif .

NEWS ABOUT THAT70SGUY92 SPIN-OFFS

If you guys haven't noticed, I haven't been posting spin-offs lately. I have been trying, but not very hard. I vow to get something posted before the end of this month.

NEWS ABOUT THAT70SGUY92 SPIN-OFFS

If you guys haven't noticed, I haven't been posting spin-offs lately. I have been trying, but not very hard. I vow to get something posted before the end of this month.

You iz very slow, mister.

POST MORE OR I KILLZ U.

News about Bikini Bottom Screenies: I am putting this spin off on hiatus until further notice, I had finally gotten all my screenshots and then (unfortunately) my laptop broke yesterday, so I have to get it repaired and i'll have the 3rd episode done in a few days. Sorry for taking so long to gather those screenshots but I promise to have the 3rd episode done as soon as my laptop gets fixed (i'm using my brother's laptop right now but I don't have any of my screenshots on his laptop).

New About New Spinoff-

A new spinoff by me called "The Naturally Normal Show" will be posted. I've worked very hard on it,so I hope its good to you guys. It takes place when Ms.Puff first started teaching.

News About Team Spongebob-

The show will continue as soon as I make time.