• Advertisement

SBC/SBM Goes to DisneyLand

Cha

Episode 1: The beginning

JCM was sipping some soup at home, when all of a sudden yells could be heard inside of his bedroom walls. The yells grew louder and louder, and could recognize they were from his next door neighbors, Mr. and Mrs. Turner.

Mrs. Turner: WE'RE ON FIRE!

JCM grabbed his soup bowl and rushed downstairs and to the entrance door, outside. He goes over to their home in a jog.

JCM: I'll save you Mr. and Mrs. Turner! Stop, drop and roll!

JCM motions to throw his soup at them to put out the fire, but he puts the bowl up to his lips and drinks more from it.

JCM: Ah, where was I.... I'll save you Mr. and Mrs. Turner!

Mr. Turner: From what?

JCM actually takes a look at the house to see it's actually not on fire at all. There is a man in a white suit holding a large check outside their door.

JCM: You mean I came all the way downstairs and let my soup get cold for nothing? Well why was Mrs. Turner screaming "we're on fire" then?

Mrs. Turner: I was screaming that because we are on fire!

Mr. Turner: Metaphorical speaking, because we just won 400 million smackeroonies!

JCM: From who?

Man with white suit: From me. Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimsdome Dimmadome!

JCM: Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimsdome Dimmadome?

Doug: Bitch I might be!

Mrs: Turner: Don't forget our son helped him to come here.

A shrimp sized boy comes out with two green and pink squirrels.

Mrs. Turner: Tell us again how you got Mr. Dimmadome to come here.

Timmy: Uh, Internet?

JCM: Well I'll just be off then.

Mr. Turner: Actually I wouldn't mind some of that delicious looking soup.

JCM: NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Mrs. Turner: Don't worry dear, we can always get some more soup for you. Now that we're filthy rich!

Mr. Turner: I know, but nothing beats soup made by eighteen year old black kids. Sigh. Are you sure you won't pay for it? How's a thousand sound?

JCM: lol

Mr. Turner: 10,000? 100,000?

JCM: lol...

Mr. Turner: 500,000? 1,000,0000? ANYTHING PLEEASE!

JCM: I'll take 1,000,000. I would have taken a 1,000 anyways.

Mr. Turner: DEAL!

Mr. Turner writes out a check for a million dollars as his two family members are puzzled from it. JCM and Mr. Turner switch the check for the bowl of soup. JCM goes back to his bedroom at his home with the check now.

Mr. Turner: Thank you little boy!

Mr. Turner looks inside the soup bowl to get some, but is devastated to see it empty. He gets on the floor and sobs, leaving everyone else still there to slowly back away. JCM looks at him from his bedroom window.

JCM: NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Now JCM decides to go on his laptop and on SpongeBob Community. He types a new status about the strange event that took placed today.

http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/statuses/user/1583-jollycm/?status_id=7338

Soon enough, he let out another status update on how his neighbors gave him a million of their share. When this happened, his status update was buzzing with comments asking things like what he'll do with it, how he stole it and if he'll use all his money on soup again. And eventually this leaked from the SBC members to the SBM members. Never had any one of them had such a large amount of money like this to themselves.

Which less to JCM to really ponder at this. What was he to so with a million bucks? College came to mind, but he realized he was going to be rich and famous so he didn't some stinkin' old education. He looked at his stuff, he was pretty comfortable from what he had even if it wasn't a mansion in Los Angles with six ladies on each of his sides. That's when he was scrolling through SBC and saw a "donate" button on the side. Then he went to SBM and saw one as well.

JCM: Ah, why the hell not.

JCM split the money in half for both websites. Back with Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick the web designer of SpongeBob Community or hilaryfan80, he went online later that night to see an inbox letter and a donation.

hilaryfan80: Oh sweet, another donation. ;D

hilaryfan80 clicked on the inbox letter before seeing the 500,000 amount. hilaryfan80 read it and knew it had to be just another gag by JCM. But he went over to the donation and saw it was the amount JCM described, still laughing. He loaded his Internet to the xat this time and JCM was there. Private messaging him, hilaryfan80 commended him for his joke but asked him for the real donation now if there was one. JCM told him it was no joke, he had got the money from his lottery winning neighbors. He even provided a picture of him holding the check and giving a sarcastic thumbs up. hilaryfan80 finally started to believe it and was out of his mind shocked.

hilaryfan80: But... JCM... oh my god... we only needed like five more dollars to reach our donation goal...xD

JCM: Buy yourself another Japanese music CD.

hilaryfan80: I can't describe the amount of gratitude and thankfulness SBC has to you. But wouldn't you rather keep this money to yourself? What would we do with this large sum...?

JCM: Do what you want with it. I don't need it really.

hilaryfan80: You don't want the extra 500,000 dollars on that check worth of stuff?

JCM: lolno, my fame and fortune will come by fate alone one day. And besides I donated the other 500,000 to SBM:

hilaryfan80: Holy crap, you're in a giving mood aren't you?

JCM. I'm a giving guy.

hilaryfan80: Well, I'm going to have to ask the staff and the SBM staff will probably wonder what to do with that.

JCM: Maybe SBC will make me a moderator again from my generous donation.

hilaryfan80: Haha, don't count on it.

JCM: :(

hilaryfan80 has a staff meeting with Nuggets, Dylan, ssj, jjs, Wumbo, Teenj and the reps the following night in the xat. Since the matter involved both sites, ssj had invited the SBM staff of PhilipB, DadMom AngryPants, abney and SBRoxMan. hilaryfan80 explains to all of them about the donation and he even pulls out the screenshot of JCM to prove its validation. The staff group is quite surprised theirselves that JCM indeed wasn't lying in his status updates previously before.

ssj: I don't know if JCM is the greatest person on these sites right now or the stupidest.

SBRoxMan: Who exactly is JCM again on SBM?

jjs: Nosferatu.

SBRoxMan: Ah, thanks for the info on his name.

Dylan: DON'T CALL MY NAME. DON'T CALL MY NAME. ROBERTO.

Nuggets: Shush. Dylan, can you stop singing Gaga for like one second?

Dylan: nuggets isn't bad enough we have to have SBM here too and now you're telling me to shush.

Wumbo: Honestly, I think the best thing to to is tell JCM we can't accept this.

abney: Did JCM say anything about taking it back in his message to you hilaryfan80?

hilaryfan80: I tried asking him and he insisted on us keeping it.

Dylan: I say we keep it lol.

Nuggets: And what are we going to do with the extra $999,995 in total Dylan? :P

Dylan: Buy out SBM and the SB wikia and have SBC be their leader. B)

ssj: ha, try the other way around

DadMom: So should we settle for giving the amount back to JCM even if he refuses?

Crushingmayhem: I'm good with that.

ssj: Likewise. All in favor say, "aye".

All but Dylan: Aye.

Teenj: Should we invite JCM to the xat and all talk to him? He's on the sbcommunity one right now. Or should we PM him?

Nuggets: Talking to him now would be the quickest way.

Sauce Mama: I agree, I can go get him. Brb.

JCM logs into the room a few minutes later and is greeted by everyone. A few of the admins explain the awkward situation to him.

JCM: lol I told you guys before I don't want the amount.

PhilipB: What are we suppose to do with a million bucks?

Nuggets: You need to take it back JCM, it's no longer an offer. It's a command.

JCM: Alrighty then.

Dylan: Actually guys I was thinking of a really cool thing we could do with the money.

CNF: Don't say the whole SBC takeover again.

Dylan: Not that, which is still awesome btw. I'm talking about what if the sites could use this money for a sort of special treat for the sites?

ssj: Elaborate vile fiend!

Dylan: Like everyone gets a special gift or something. Maybe a gift basket with SpongeBob stuff and copy of ARTPOP each. ;D

DadMom: I don't anyone would be comfortable giving away their personal address for a package. Let alone their parents.

jjs: Yeah that seems like an invasion of privacy.

SBRoxMan: I know I would love more SpongeBob merchandise from SBM/SBC if it was possible.

Cha: Maybe everyone could be invited to the SpongeBob Convention if they have one in Universal Studios next year. :3

Sauce: Haha, that would be awesome to see a whole SpongeBob group.

CNF: Or even better, Disneyland.

Some of the members started to talk at once as they thought of all the possibilities with this amount of money now.

Nuggets: Wait, everyone stop for a second. As great as all these sound, none of them are possible for many reasons. I like the idea of having something for SBM/SBC if it was of a smaller scale.

Dylan: Why have it a smaller scale when we have a million for ourselves? I really like CNF's Disneyland idea.

CNF: Thanks Dylan.

Cha: Disneyland does sound like a dream to go with you guys. If only I thought of that. (hur hur)

crushing: I mean, this could work assuming the amount of cash for each person's ticket to California and for the theme parks.

JCM: lol am I getting my money back now?

abney: Nearly each member on SBM at least is underage and not everyone wants to do this huge hassle.

Wumbo: A free trip to California and to America's original theme park? Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Sauce: Yeah, as cool as it sounds I have a job and other people have school. Plus my parents probably wouldn't let me go.

CNF: It could be in the summer time where there's no school and maybe the older members can take a few days off of work?

ssj: Ha, if only it were that simple.

Cha: If only they had an excuse to come all here... Like I don't know. A sweepstake made just for us? Parents would buy that.

DadMom: Well first off that would be illegal and we can't just lie to them. :P

hilaryfan80: Or can we? :smirk:

The xat is in a dead silence as hilaryfan80 chats further on this. The scene changes to a young lad watching SpongeBob on his television. After Imitation Krabs ends its 500,452 episode run, an ad pops up.

Man on television: Tired of the same old boring days sitting at home? Need to see your children doing something else than having their eyes glued to a screen this summer? Something educational maybe? Well look to longer! Nick prevents to you, the SpongeBob fan celebration collaboration with Disneyland. Winners will spend seven days supervised by some of the greatest teachers of our time! Let's look at one now.

*the commercial flips over to hilaryfan80 dressed up in scrubs*

hilaryfan80: Uh yes, at our educational camp inside this imagination kingdom, your child will uh, be educated and use their imagination! And take it from me. I'm not just a mister, I'm a doctor and professor too.

*commercial goes back to the announcer*

Announcer: There you have it. So enroll your kiddies or kiddies at hear today for a chance to win.

Back on the xat, hilaryfan80 is showing the goers this video.

Ex: That was the cheapest looking commercial I've ever seen.

jjs: How were you even able to make this commerical hilaryfan80?

hilaryfan80: My uncle works as a high tech producer for advertisement in Nick/Disney. He said this could be fun so he asked the others and they agreed.

Hayden: Go figure.

Elastic: yo so how does this work for us now?

hilaryfan80: Well I personally rigged the contest where only members of SBC/SBM who sign up can win. I'm going to behind the scenes looking at all the applications from the members.

Dr. Sex: lol wouldn't you go to jail for doing that

hilaryfan80: Probably. But what else I have to do now that I'm back on the forums? Nobody knows and nobody tells that this is rigged. Got it?

They all agreed of course. It seemed like everything was going decent for this SpongeBob fandom at the time. But they were unaware that a certain unknown figure had hacked their chat and was watching it in secret.

???: Rigged? Over my literal dead body!

As summer had finally come, just about every current active member of both sites had won the contest and convinced their parents on letting them go to this "educational experience". Some came by airplane others came from car or train. From other states, Turkey, the UK and others they had came. All for one goal....To use up that free pass to sunny California gosh dang it! The members had been assigned in groups of about eight to meet up at the airport in Los Angles. The group leaders had the numbers of their members and each group had a different name. The groups were individualized as so.

Spoiler

Groups of Six

Team Mickey:

Dr. Sex

Omair

HPL

cwn

OWM

abney (leader)

Team Minnie:

Wumbo (leader)

Trophy

Hayden

spongefan64

SOF

Sabre

Team Donald:

Nuggets (leader)

Dylan

Kevin

RedSoxFan

Travis

Box

Team Goofy:

Jjs (leader)

patrick123

Ex

PatBack/Web Surfer

Elastic

Calvinfan64

Team Pluto:

ACS

Storm

Aya

Shin

PatStar2000

OMJ (leader)

Team Daisy:

Clappy (leader)

Kuki

do_the_sponge

ooooooofy

Dominic (he actually does have an account on SBC)

Deli

Team Pete:

ssj (leader)

Chrdrenkman

Steel Sponge

spacepirate

SG

spongie33

Team Cinderella:

Jelly (leader)

President Squidward

Dragiiin

Amphitrite

Mothra

New Leaf Fan

Team Woody:

DadMom (leader)

Dr. Peter Lankton

MMM

Sauce

Cha

SB_DW_Fan

Team Buzz:

PhilipB (leader)

Drag

NastyPatty

Squidwardisawesome22

DatLola

crushingmayhem

Team Snow White:

SBManiac!!!!

Patrick-Man!

CNF(leader)

TropicalNards

Patrick-man

BubbleBud

Team Belle:

SBRoxMan

CDCB

Someone

Patrick NotStar

SpongeSebastian

Terminoob (leader)

Team Nemo:

Sofia

Supergameman

Storytime7

Metal Snake

Cosmic Loop

CF (leader)

Team Jesse:

JCM

Tide and Seeker

Mouseandowl

Halibut

SandTaro

Teenj (leader)

Monsters:

Patty Sponge (leader)

Jacob

acidicdragon

Spongey34

spongedude

spongeboblover

NOTE: if you weren't added here, I probably just forgot to add a few members. That doesn't mean anything, it just means my memory can't contain every single person' username at once. :P If you would like to be added then make a comment bellow.

Group leaders; Patty Sponge, Teenj, CF, Terminoob, CNF, PhilipB, and the others waited patiently to be grouped with others all around the airport. Rather they come by car or from the airport.

Terminoob himself had begun to stroke his beard in waiting patiently for his group to arrive. He was holding up his "Team Belle" sign with his other hand.

Terminoob: I don't know if this was the dumbest idea ever coming out here. Eh, a free vacation is a free vacation. Let's see here now which kiddies are my group again.

He looks at a clipboard of the members he was assigned to.

Terminoob: SBRoxMan, CDCB, Someone, Patrick NotStar and SpongeSebastian. Who the heck is Patrick NotStar? And why are we using usernames when we're in real life now? And why am I talking to myself and I'm actually not fine with it this time?

As he says this, Patrick NotStar and so does Someone.

Patrick NotStar: Hello I'm Patrick... Patrick NotStar.

Someone: Hey Termi! Ready for an adventure time?

Terminoob: Oh hey. Did you guys happen to see any other of the guys on our team yet?

Someone: Nah.

Patrick NotStar: Nope.

Another who's eighteen years old walks by and greets them.

SpongeSebastian: So this is the thing I took off college time for. Hey Termi and two other people I don't know!

Terminoob: Hey Seb. Isn't skipping college for a SpongeBob convention group the best amirite?

SpongeSebastian: Heck yes. Aren't you glistening with the fact you could be studying and not getting behind on work, but instead are going to event based off a cartoon character with a bunch of minors Termi?!

Terminoob: Hey a free trip is still a free trip.

Another member arrived by the name of SBRoxMan. He has a SpongeBob backpack and is recording a video with a Patrick plush as he makes his way towards the group.

SBRoxMan as Patrick: Oh my gosh, SpongeBob will never believe that I'm going to a trip to Disneyland with a bunch of his fans!

SpongeSebastian: Uh, am I missing something here? :P

SBRoxMan: Oh no sorry, I was making a video for my latest SpongeBob Puppets video! :)

Terminoob: Sounds edgy.

Someone: Oooh SpongeBob plushies can I help you make your video by being Squidward?

SBRoxMan: Sure! :D

SBRoxMan sits next to Someone as they play along together.

Patrick NotStar: So is that it for our group?

Terminoob: Uh let me check. It looks so. Actually my mistake. There is one lef-

CDCB: HEEEEELLLLLOOO NURSE!

SpongeSebastian: Yep didn't see that coming at all from CDCB.

Ecstatic CDCB grabs a seat right between everyone. He is carrying a Wacko Warner luggage piece and sets it on the floor below his feet.

CDCB: Hey guys, are you also confused why they are still using our usernames when we are in real li-oh hello there I haven't seen you before!

CDCB shakes hands with Patrick NotStar.

Patrick NotStar: I'm Patrick.... Patrick NotStar. From the SpongeBuddy Mania where I usually analyze SpongeBob posts.

CDCB: I'm CDCB... Or Christian Bales. From SpongeBob Community where I'm usually on just to procrastinate my cartoon animations. :P

The other groups would meet each other up just as Team Belle did. Once they did, they had to report to the Disneyland hotel. The roommates were divided into four people per room. Girls with girls and boys with boys. The older kids and adults drove in rental cars as they made their way there. By the time they all did this, it was late at night.

The hotel was still gorgeous though. It was the original one Walt Disney had for ages. It had that 50's and classic Disney charm in it's white designed walls. It delighted and brought joy into about everyone's hearts there. Don't forget it had a pool too! And of course members had the urge to go to this pool, but they were so tired from their long trip, that nobody felt adventurous to do so. They need their energy for the seven fun packed days that laid ahead for them.

Ssj of SpongeBuddy Mania and the SpongeBob Community ringed up each people's rooms to have a group conservation. They all greet ssj on the other line.

ssj: Hello is everybody here?

patrick123: No this is Patrick.

spongebobfan64: SSJ!

Calvinfan64: Ssj how did you get into this little voice box?

E.V.I.L.: LEL HI TIMO.

DatLola: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Patty Sponge: Ello Old Bean. Say ssj, could I make a banner for the memory book of this event?

AdidicDragon: gais gais try my pineapple juice after this conference ends.

CF: Guys if you please could let ssj talk.... :)

jjs: Oh great who the hell invited her?

JCM: So this is where I spent all my money to....

MilkmaidMan: We love you ssj!

TropicalNards: EVERYBODY SHUT THE ::dolphin noise:: UP!

CNF: Couldn't have said it better myself. *sniffles*

SpongeOddFan: everey one let ssj talk pls thx

PatBack: Idiot.

Idiot Box: I'd prefer to be called by my full name thanks.

ssj: The next person to talks gets banned. ;) So as we've gone before after months of planning, tomorrow will be our first official day of our Disneyland trip.

Cha and TheOpenWindowManiac: Yeah first day minor! Alright yeah! Patrick_star%27s_mighty_clap!.gif

PatBack: Hey, they just talked. Why aren't they getting banned?

ssj: Because you touch yourself at night. Anyways, we'll arrive at the park gates at exactly 7 AM sharp so we can walk around Downtown Disney two hours in a overly excited montage before the parks open. So get your breakfasts early before hand and don't be late.

ssj collapses down face first in exhaustion on his neatly made bed.

Meanwhile, a suite room group discussion lead by PatBack talks with Kevin, Milkmaidman, BubbleBud, spongebobfan64, Storm and Idiot Box.

PatBack: I don't like this one bit. How is it even fair those two were allowed to talk? I don't even know why I joined this vacation in the first place with my background here. And I swear to god Kevin if you say "because you touch yourself at night" you being touch won't be the only thing that will happen to you tonight.

Kevin: Bitch pls. >:D

BubbleBud: I dunno, sure some of them are too popular and overrated for their own good, but they're not bad people.

Milkmaidman: Idk everyone seems cool to me.

spongefan64: Yeah I agree with MMM. I like everyone here.

Idiot Box: Yeah, I really have had nothing against anyone here anymore. At least on SBC. I haven't been on SBM in months so I don't know the folks there too well.

Storm: Everyone is ok but some people are very annoying. They get on my nerves.

PatBack: Doesn't it annoy you guys at all that the older members always get away with everything here? Just because we're all between 10 and 11...

Kevin: Lol I'm 12.

PatBack: Whatever 10-12, doesn't mean they can treat us like dirt. We're the younger and more viber group of the fandom. Generation Z! The future of SpongeBob fans as we know it!

Storm: I agree.

spongebobfan64: I still don't think they treat us like dirt....

PatBack: Look around 64! Who always gets the most attention and praise for the most simplest and dumbest things on the sites? The most popular members do. Look at BubbleBud, Idiot Box and myself. We are all some of the strongest analyzers on the sites, but do we ever get noticed often? Nope. It's all just "spam lel".

BubbleBud: I gotta agree the popularity and spam on SBM is pretty bad. Just look at the SBM awards for example on popularity.

PatBack: Exactly.

Storm: I agree with BubbleBud.

Milkmaidman: Uh guys, isn't that kinda unfair? Just because we're all the youngest probably doesn't mean everyone looks down on us.

Kevin: Yeah I don't feel unnoticed.

spongebobfan64: I for one do enjoy being around my older friends. They're all like older brothers and sisters to me now.

PatBack: Whether or not you guys agree, I've had enough of this persecution on us. I say we team up and do something to these older members.

Idiot Box: Uh, like what to the older members? And I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I still don't think we should torment them.

BubbleBud: Well we don't have to torment them. Couldn't we just do a prank possibly?

spongebob64: As long as it's harmless to the others, I don't mind.

All the others agree.

(All of a sudden a door opens and another roommate comes in. He sets his luggage down and sits with the boys.)

Trophy: BOW TO THE FIST! Woah! We got a suite?

Idiot Box: Yeah since they all wanted to mash us together...

Trophy: So what are you talking about guys?

PatBack: Bow to the fist...? That gives me an idea. I'll tell you what... But first, what groups are you guys in so we can plan this "prank"?

Trophy: So I guess nobody is going to take me other their wing and explain all this if you know what I'm sayin'? (-1 point for a cheesy line)

In the morning, all the site goers are reminded by their team leaders where the cars are. So after everyone finishes their Mickey Mouse chocolate chip pancakes, the dozens of cars park in the parking lots. The group of over eighty people all ride the shuttle to Downtown Disney, most of them being here for the first time ever and will be surprised. The trees and shrubbery hide the world away from them until they come to a complete stop. A sudden rush of merry music, the sound of thousands and the smell of Mickey Mouse ice cream chocolate cakes fills the air around the SpongeBobbies.

spacepirate: ICE CREAM CAKE!

Sauce: Sweet

Old Man Jenkins: babeh

Nuggets: Yesus.

DadMom: Okay I gotta admit... this is awesome.

Cosmic Loop: I'm-

NastyPatty2002: I don't even think awesome can describe this....

The members are left with their mouths open as the scene transitions to a montage of them shopping around Downtown Disneyland. The music is set to "California Girls" by the Beach Boys, a tune that use to play for decades in Disneyland. The groups are shown having a blast as they go through stores like the chocolate factory shop, Lego store, Rainforest Cafe and many more.

As the gang has a blast, a shadow is watching some of them from the Jazz place's second floor window.

???: Enjoy your fun while you can still enjoy it SpongeBobbies...

End

The next episode will be written by OMJ or another crew member on here.

Crew members:

OMJ

Patty Sponge

Wumbo

• Like 8