• Advertisement

Wander Over Yonder

Clappy

I'm late on this, but right now, it's safe to say that starting on the 31st of this month, Wander Over Yonder is now also a property of Disney XD. To be precise, its next new episode premieres will be moved over to that channel.

I'm late on this, but right now, it's safe to say that starting on the 31st of this month, Wander Over Yonder is now also a property of Disney XD. To be precise, its next new episode premieres will be moved over to that channel.

FUCKFUCKFUCKETYFUCKFUCKFUCK. :o

I find Wander himself to be annoying in the joyful, fun way that has yet to get on my nerves, I don't know why. I've heard that season 2 is supposed to be a little darker, but still has the light-heartedness that season 1 had. I'm curious as to how exactly that'll get pulled off. Speaking of which, I should probably watch the season 2 premiere, shouldn't I? :P

I saw the episode with Dr. Screwball Jones. It was really good and it was interesting to see Wander treating a villain like a serious threat than a potential friend. I hope we see Screwball Jones again in the future since he is a good foil to Wander.

The Fremergency Fronfract was the stronger segment by far. Sorry Weird Al.

It took a simple plot about Wander pushing Hater to do good deeds and turned it into one of the most goofy/high episodes of the entire series.

I preferred Fronfract to be honest, nothing wrong with Weird Al, I liked the idea of the episode and it was executed good, yet I just feel like it needed to be longer to completely work as an episode. Like a scene or two more actually, maybe cut out the Emperor Awesome one and replace it with something else. It's been nagging on me and I just can't find out what I think could've fixed TBW. That's life for ya. :/

The recent musical was amazing, I've honestly had all the songs stuck in my head all week.

Sad news though, Disney XD did not announce this as something they are renewing in their upfront. Which leaves 12 segments and one more half hour special left in the series.

At least this Dominator arc will send it out with a bang. Farewell to the GREATEST thing Disney had left.