• Advertisement

Krabby Patties

Doogle.

Spoiler
I've never actually made one. They look good though. 428899.gif
Yes, they do 946452.gif If I ever prepared one, the tomato slice would be omitted because I don't prefer consuming the fruit raw.

Spoiler
I have it on the highest authority that Krabby Patty meat is not made from cows, so God help you all if you were eating legit Krabby Patties. 428899.gif
How interesting 428899.gif

I wish The Krusty Krab actually existed. 946452.gif

Yes, that would be amazing! It would be awesome if somebody actually opened a chain of restaurants called "The Krusty Krab" and they served Krabby Patties.

I would get a kids meal so I could get my Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy toy. 893573.gif946452.gif

I'd go there everyday!!! *go's there everyday and then this happens* fat%2520guy%2520eating%2520giant%2520hamburger.jpg

...Looks like I shouldn't have went everyday. lol

P.S. 900th post!!!

Big Daddy? Is that you?

That pic is kinda funny though haha

I'd go there everyday!!! *go's there everyday and then this happens* fat%2520guy%2520eating%2520giant%2520hamburger.jpg

...Looks like I shouldn't have went everyday. 526874.gif

P.S. 900th post!!!

There's a restaurant just one town south of where I live (called Slyvester's Burgers) that will ACTUALLY make you a burger that is THAT big, and if you can finish it under a certain amount of time (I've never personally attempted to do this) they will take your picture and add it to their wall of fame! So you'd better be pretty hungry, the second fastest eater (as of 6-18-2011) was LITERALLY a dog! 526874.gif