• Advertisement

Another Episode Review Topic Cause I Have Nothing Else To Do

MMM

Basically I will review all Spongebob episodes here. Let's start with:

300px-Help_Wanted.jpg

Wow, the first episode in a great show. Most first episodes in shows aren't nearly this good. Hey Arnold, though, is an exception to this. Anyways, the pilot starts off with the narrator introducing us to Spongebob, yes of course he lives in a pineapple you silly. Anyways, he wakes up and according to him, it's the big day-the day he applies for a job application at the Wusty Wab. He runs to his state of the art weight set, additionally comes with 15 stuffed animals to use, all for just $19.99 plus shipping and handling. After dropping and giving us one, he's ready for his big day. After running for a while, SB suddenly stops and Patrick comes by. Spongebob is now scared of applying for the job as fry cook, but Patrick rattles off facts about Spongebob and his love for fry cooking. This boots up Spongebob's courage and he keeps running. Here we first see the best of them all. There are names for people like this, but we'll just call him "Squidward". Anyways, Squid takes one look at Mr. Happy-go-lucky and freaks as he looks at the Help Wanted sign in the window. He then runs to Krabs to warn him, who, just for his first appearance, is sniffing money. DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. Just then Schwambob bursts in, exclaiming about how he's always wanted to join the Krusty Krew. To prove he's worthy of the job, Gene makes Spongebob get a hydrowhat? Anyways, just as Spongebob walks out just as a ton of anchovies walk in and invade the Krusty Krab. Then we go back-and-forth a bit between Spongebob casually looking for the spatuler at Barg N Mart, calm like he's shopping for canned bread, and the finest eating establishment ever established for eating being attacked by pizza toppings. After listening to a 70 year old crab scream for his mommy, Spongebob comes in to save the day, showing off his new spatula to Squidward and Krabs. He then jumps into the kitchen and begins frying up patties, while a song that sums up SB's character plays in the background. Impressed, Krabs gives Spongebob the job. Pat then walks in, ordering a Krabby Patty. Spongebob then becomes a maniac, flipping patties like mad, resulting in Patrick getting thrown out of the Krusty Krab, and the episode ends here. I thought this was a great episode, but not at all because this was the first. Overall, this episode gets a 8.5/10 from me.

Comment if you want more :)

• Like 8

.....but now, time for.......

300px-Reef_Blower.jpg

You know, this episode honestly would be better if the damn sound equipment didn't break. But let's get on with it anyhow. So, this episode, but I classify it more of a short, starts off with our yellow hero opening the front door. He walks out, straightening a flower as he goes by. Then he suddenly slides under the garage door and pulls out a Suck O Matic, the most helporific household device on the face on the Earth Reef Blower, and he begins blowing at a random shell. It keeps floating in the air with Spongebob blowing it until Spongebob makes a hole in the ground. We then spot Squidward and Spongebob obviously runs over to him, because a ton of sand just fell on him. Spongebob blows off Squidward, flinging a clump of sand his yard, but isn't the yard made out of all sand? But still, disgusted by such uncleanliness, Spongebob silently scolds Squidward and sucks up the sand if the reef blower, causing the blower to sputter, thus spitting out all the sand onto the yard. Because of this, SB pulls the handle and brings it around town. No literally. He stretches it all the way across Bikini Bottom, nearly crashing two cars as he lets go of the handle. We're back in Spongebob's yard now, and the reef blower is sucks up all the water. Squidward starts to suffocate. Spongebob then notices a bag on the reef blower. The bag explodes and sand is covered everywhere. Squidward is avalanched with sand at this point, and the shell that started this whole pesky thing floats back onto Squid's nose, and the short ends here. TBH, I think this is the worst season 1 episode out there. It's not Pet-or-Pests bad, it's decentish. I did like how this episode turned out to be a Tom and Jerry sort of thing, where there's almost no dialogue and the drawings do all the work, but it can also be very very boring because of this. This episode deserves a 4/10 in my book. Anyways, like if liked this review, and comment if you more! :)

• Like 3

Tea_at_the_Treedome.jpg

Well, this is honestly a mediocre episode. It introduces Sandy, and it also introduces SPANDY heh, and I'm not comfortable with Spandy...I'm just not. Anyways, this episode starts off with Spongebob jellyfishing, when he hears trouble. Apparently Sandy is getting eaten by a giant clam god knows why. Spongebob figures out Sandy is a land squirrel BUT ALL I WANNA KNOW IS HOW SHE GOT DOWN UNDERWATER. Someone please explain that me seriously. Back on topic, Spongebob decides to help Sandy, and the fight goes on for a minute or two. Sandy finally kicks the clam across the sea, WHICH SHE COULD HAVE WHEN THE WHOLE FIGHT STARTED (facepalm). After the visit to Filler World, Spongebob and Sandy introduce themself. After to trying chop Sandy's helmet, Spongebob asks about it, Sandy saying it's her air helmet. That sets off a Spandy moment, and I feel odd now. Sandy then invites him over to the treedome for a date  for some tea and cookies. Heh, sorry if i'm really harsh about Spandy. I just don't like it. I know you guys are gonna hate on me for the way I treat Spandy, but heck with it. Spongebob runs to Patrick for some romantic advice, and I'm not kidding. Anyways, he explains to Patrick about how she puts on airs, and then Pat tells to hold his pinky high in the sky. I don't see how that would impress a girl, but it's a froiking cartoon. SB takes the advice and heads over to the treedome. He goes in the dome, but there's no water! He then realizes he made a big mistake, but still has the lovelyness of Sandy to help him survive. Anyways, Sandy gives him a tour before he dies of thirst and goes up heaven, looking down at Sa-SHUT UP, MMM! is probably what you're saying right now, and TBH it's what i'm saying to myself now. Anyways, he gives Sandy the flowers he brought YA SEE? FLOWERS! FREAKING FLOWERS! SPANDY IS REAL AND HUNGRY. OK, i'll calm down. Basically Sandy goes to check on the cookies, giving SB an excuse to try to leave, except he can't pry open the door. Pat, having no idea what's going on, tells him to keep that pinky, though it's falling off now. Because of this, he sits back at the table, where something non-boring and funny actually happens......

tumblr_mesfqssAaY1qduufx.jpg

He goes crazy, drinking the water out of the flower vase. Patrick tries to make him stop, yelling about the pinky. SB doesn't listen and shoves all the vase water in his mouth. Patrick runs in the treedome to make Spongebob, stop only to find out, why he engulfed the water in the first place. They both try to get out, just as Sandy comes back to find the two of them dried up to the point of live action shots. She then gives them air helmet and tea, and the episode ends here. This episode was decent. It's still in my bottom 10 season 1, but just barely. I NEED IIIIIIT was funny, but it was boring overall, giving this episode a 5/10. Comment if you more and like if you liked this review :)

• Like 1

Well now it's morning now so

300px-BubblestandTitleCard.png

Even though this is the most simple thing, I've ever seen, more simple than my sock drawer, it's still a pretty good episode. It begins with Spongebob going outside and talking about how wonderful everything is. He then gets a hammer and nails out of nowhere and begins building a bubblestand. We all know how easily Squidward is pissed off, so half a minute into the episode, he's already yelling at Spongebob to lower the volume. Squid begins playing his trademark glass breaking clarinet, but Spongebob doesn't lower the volume. Because of this, Squidward starts to yell at him, but stops and sees Spongebob's bubblestand, 25 cents a bubble. Spongebob invites him over to the bubblestand, but Squidward denies it just in time for Patrick to wake up. Pat goes over to the bubblestand and wants to blow a bubble. He doesn'r have a cent, so he borrows a quarter from Spongebob. He dips his bubble wand in the jar and gets some soap. He begins to start blowing, but doesn't get anything. He keeps blowing for 25 seconds, but doesn't get anything at all. Spongebob makes up lessons on the spot. Pat wants to take them, but needs to borrow another quarter. After that moment of awkwardness, Spongebob says it's all in the world famous technique, consisting of pelvic thrusts, bringing it a-round town, and a bunch of other random crap. After the technique, he perfectly blows a couple of duckies. Spongebob starts blowing some other stuff, like boxes and boats (the boat died with a foghorn, Squid thinking it was his clarinet), and what was that last one? Oh yeah. IT'S A GIRAFFE! UHUHUHUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHUUHUHHUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU (AHEM). The giraffe goes inside Squidward's house, exploding with a bunch of little bubbles. Squidward comes outside, with SB and Pat in hiding. Spongebob goes up and tells Squid they're closed, but he doesn't care. He talks how about stupid this bubblestand idea is. Spongebob talks about lessons, and Squidward shows him you don't need lessons to blow bubbles by trying to blow some himself. He pays, then fails at blowing one. He tries again. Same results. He keeps paying and failing until Spongebob has about $10. Also, while Squidward is paying and failing, SB and Pat are doing the technique in the background. Squid is fed up at this point. so he does the technique. When he finishes, he screams crazily and blows giantino sized bubble. Spongebob and Patrick begin cheering at him for accoplishment and for blowing such a big bubble. He goes inside and plays surprisingly great clarinet. It's awesome to listen to. The bubble Squid blew a little earlier comes back and covers his house. He doesn't notice for a few seconds, and when he does, his house falls to the ground, landing crooked. Spongebob and Patrick know they're in trouble, and ran away. After a few bad clarinet notes, the episode ends here. This is a great episode. It's really simple but good, and it gets and 8.36/10 from me. Comment if you want more, and like if you liked this review :)

• Like 3

k now

300px-RippedPantsTitleCard.png

Well, this is a decent episode. It starts off with the narrator explaining Goo Lagoon. He then cuts off and we see Spongebob trying to impress Sandy with a comedy routine. It's actually pretty funny the first ten times, but it gets old after 1515 times. Anyways, Larry comes along and invites Sandy to lift some weights. Spongebob is shocked that someone is trying to steal his girl. but still tags along anyway. Sandy lifts one weight before Spongebob drags her back, but Larry thinks she needs to do some more. Spongebob decides to lift his own weights, though. He picks up a stick and successfully lifts it. To make it harder, he adds two, count em, two, marshmallows. He tries to lift it now, but it doesn't work. He tries again, doesn't work. Then he tries so hard he rips his pants. After a moment of silence, everyone starts laughing. Spongebob is embarrassed, until Scooter tells him how funny he is. This makes him happy again, and we cut to a game of volleyball. Spongebob misses the ball and fails at serving it. He bends down to pick the ball up, and rips his pants. Everyone starts laughing again, making SB happy. It cuts to a game of Frisbee, and Sponge lets the ball hit him. Sandy runs over to ask him if he's OK, and Spongebob says yes, "EXCEPT I RIPPED MY PANTS AGAIN!". The beachgoers are still laughing at such an original running gag at this point. SB and Sandy walk up to the ice cream cart and Spongebob orders a banana split, but when being told they don't have that and pulling another ripped pants gag, he asks if they have ripple. After Lou is fully pissed off, Spongebob runs to the snack bar. He runs around telling everyone about how ripped pants go good with burgers, and that the chef ordered a box of ripped pants I'M SAYING RIPPED PANTS SO MUCH. It cuts to a big surfing event, where Spongebob is doing the happenin' "ripped pants" move. If that's isn't annoying he then pretends to drown a few seconds later. After revealing he was faking, everyone is really cheesed off at this point, and they leave SB alone. Spongebob goes inside the changing tent and updates his notebook of attempts to make the townspeople. He then tries "ripped pants have ripped off" which is just disgusting, and he loses hope here. He talk about how he's the biggest loser on the beach, only to corrected by 4 people. SB is then asked what happened and explains it in a really good and awesome song. When the song ends, we zoom out on a sold out beach concert crowd. Everyone is cheering, blimps are flying, and Sandy runs up to Spongebob. She says she'll love Spongebob if he's himself, but she already does love Sp-i'm making no sense now. Larry comes and tells how cool the song was, and Spongebob's pants burst, and the episode ends with Spongebob naked. This was a completely decent episode, deserving a 6.5/10.

• Like 1

Guys?

300px-Jellyfishing.jpg

This is an episode i've never really been fond of. Squid Abuse is probably a bad reason to hate it, but we all have opinions. There really isn't much to say about this one. Also the first five reviews to took me like 1 1/2 hours to write each and you know how lazy I am soo. This episode was pretty funny in a couple areas, but it wasn't good. It was even a little boring at times, making it even lower on the lists. Basically this episode maybe deserves a 5/10 or a little higher.

Plankton.jpg

This is one of the best Season 1 episodes. Really. The beginning was classic and also funny. The "Plankton's Birthday" part was pretty funny with many memorable lines (A booster seat?), and the rest was pure gold, with very funny parts like "Mediocre?". So all in all, this was a really good episode. Naughty Nautical Neighbors will be reviewed very soon.