• Advertisement

Xat Changes

Guest ssj4gogita4

Guest ssj4gogita4

ATTN SBC & SBC XAT GOERS:

It has come to the attention of some of the staff that the number of unregistered members has increased. For example, a few of sbc forum users have 4-5 different accounts on xat. With so many unregistered xat users, this can become increasingly a nightmare because neither owner, nor mod, will know who is really who. Therefore, the 'Loyal Customers' have voted that the following be put into action, effective today:

1. Register for xat account before August 1, 2013. (click here to register)

2. If you are not registered before August 1, 2013, you will be banned for the 3-step process. (24, 48, perma)

3. After each chance to re-consider registering a username on xat, the next step in banning will commence. After the 3rd time, you will be perma-banned.

This is a pointless load of steaming horsecrap, but i'll comply. It's not like imposters are gonna kill/ruin the xat, but whatever.

It's not fun when 99% of the people entering are under some shady name and "act all mysterious and claim to be someone we know", because it stopped being funny ages ago.

• Like 3

BTW, i'm trying to do that and I can't.

This too. Xat accounts are frustrating as crap (lolcensorship) to make and don't work properly half the time. Honestly, it'd be way easier if we just punished imposters as opposed to making the whole community suffer for what the majority of us don't do. But that's just silly ol' me. ;)

• Like 3

It's not fun when 99% of the people entering are under some shady name and "act all mysterious and claim to be someone we know", because it stopped being funny ages ago.

Sorry for double posting (on mobile, ugh), but while I do agree, uh, just read my response to spongelover.

I don't find this necessary at all. I mean you could ban a REAL member by accident who hasn't been on xat recently which logs out their account and for some reason xat wont send you an email for a loss password. So yeah this would just be worse we're fine as it is now.