• Advertisement

Xat Changes

Guest ssj4gogita4

Guest ssj4gogita4

If you plan on not logging in to the xat on August 1st, just keep this in mind; we will still be watching out for people who are not registered. Even if you login to the xat (unregistered) after Aug 1st, you will be given a warning, regardless of what day it is. If you want to be perma-banned, that's your decision.

Also, just because you do register a xat account, doesn't mean you won't be banned anymore in there. You still have to follow the rules that are posted below the chat box. :)

Hmm...just a quick question. I checked Xat.com and I realized that I actually did register an account years ago. However, I can't log back into it because I forgot both the password and the e-mail (yeah, I've created a few e-mail accounts that have been phased out over the years). Do I have to be logged into the registered account for it to count?

Hmm...just a quick question. I checked Xat.com and I realized that I actually did register an account years ago. However, I can't log back into it because I forgot both the password and the e-mail (yeah, I've created a few e-mail accounts that have been phased out over the years). Do I have to be logged into the registered account for it to count?

Yes.

Also if I could be of assistance. Do you have a security question you could answer to retrieve your info? If you can't recall that, then just register for a new one. It's not too hard and doesn't take too much time. :)

I have a question, I'm trying to register, but it says my ID 9945102814 is already. However, I have a different ID on different computers. Am I actually registered or is it not letting me register?

I have a question, I'm trying to register, but it says my ID 9945102814 is already. However, I have a different ID on different computers. Am I actually registered or is it not letting me register?

That ID is probably the ID it  gave you when you were using the xat on another computer. Every computer gives a different ID, so you should try registering on the computer you first used the xat on. :)

Yes.

Also if I could be of assistance. Do you have a security question you could answer to retrieve your info? If you can't recall that, then just register for a new one. It's not too hard and doesn't take too much time. :)

Thanks for telling me.