• Advertisement

Guilty Pleasure

Aya♥

Since I could not find one in the off-topic part, what is your guilty pleasure? (Can be anything really)

One of my Guilty Pleasures was brought out (thanks to Cha), for those Americans who don't know who Mika is, he is a British Pop/Rock star, and his song Lolipop is my guilty pleasure

• Like 1

I would say my guilty pleasure is the movie Blades of Glory. Don't shoot me.

LOVE Will Ferrell, and I remember getting the Blades of Glory DVD for Christmas years ago  :l

My guilty pleasure is watching and recording Judge Judy religiously every day. My dad finds it weird that I'm so engaged in court shows, but I've learned so much from them. 

• Like 1

Yaay, Mika! I'm with you there, I totally love him but I'm not ashamed about it...other things, though...

Super Bass by Nicki Minaj, aghhh I hate her so much but I can't help sing along the chorus! >_< same with other pop songs by artists I don't like, like What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction, and lately, We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. And the biggest one has to be I'm Glad You Came by the Wanted, like I mentioned once, the song even has emotional meaning to me xP

And non music related...well.... I read and liked Fifty Shades of Grey  :blush: and I'm currently reading the 2nd book...and I gotta say, it's not nearly as bad as people say, it's very interesting, and the smut is not even the worst I've read before xP