• Advertisement

The Lego Movie

kev

I saw this movie Friday and was stunned by how remarkable it was. I think it was even better than Frozen. I'm not even sure. I'll have to ponder this. Meanwhile, I will say that EVERYONE needs to see this movie. And if you've seen this movie, SEE IT AGAIN. That is all. Read like do.

• Like 2

I just saw the movie yesterday, it was a LOT better than I expected it to be! :o The main song, "Everything Is Awesome" is EXACTLY what the song title says it is; AWESOME! :D The humor was really great (such as the Good Cop/Bad Cop being ONE guy and the 1980's Spaceman,) and I agree with what everyone has said about the ending: UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! o.o o.o o.o o.o Overall, I'd have to give it a 9.9 out of 10, only because I felt there was one thing tiny missing in order to make it perfect, but I'm not sure what that is. :P Enough said! ;)

So I just saw this movie. It was indeed excellent, but I think there were some missteps with some of the more emotional scenes. They tried to put comedy in and it didn't really work for me. But overall, fantastic.