• Advertisement

How Do You Like Season 9 So Far?

Ron

6 episodes (13 segments) into Season 9... what do you think? How is Season 9 so far, do you think the trend of Eek! An Urchin, Plankton's Pet, Extreme Spots, Patrick-Man!, and Jailbreak will continue, or will episodes like Squid Defense, Little Yellow Book, and Evil Spatula continue to plague the season?

I highly enjoyed Patrick Man, Eek an Urchin, Jailbreak, and especially Plankton's Pet. The only episodes I didn't enjoy were Squid Baby and Little Yellow Book. Haven't seen any of the others yet.

It's been pretty good so far. There's a lot of good episodes mixed in with tripe though. Amazing episodes mixed with mediocre ones seems to suggest that this will either be a refined Season 4, or a forgettable Season in the end like 5 and 7 are.

Out of what I've seen, every episode except Eek An Urchin (This episode didn't do it for me) and Squid Baby have been wonderful or okay.

Evil Spatula was okay. It's neutral in my book.

But the Little Yellow Book, if that episode never aired again and was wiped from my memory, I would be fine with that. Freakin' terrible.

Squid Defense? What's wrong with that one? The only problem was that weak ending. Everything else was fine.

As for the others, I quite enjoyed them. I'd say 'Jailbreak!' is my favorite so far.