• Advertisement

144a. That Sinking Feeling

Ron

It was an Ok episode. Onto the review :

That Sinking Feeling :

* What are Spongebob and Patrick up to now?

* Of course Squidward would be annoyed by whatever they are doing.

* The Classic old No Crossing the line thing.

* Nice idea Patrick, but it would work if you were smaller.

* A Tunnel? Ohh boy.

* This episode started reminding me of Chum Caverns a bit. I guess because of the underground theme.

* When they were digging around, the message said : Eat at The Krusty Krab.

* Squidward must think he is going insane.

* Oh hey, we saw Spongebob's Roof again. The last time I remember seeing it was in Something Smells.

* Yeah, Squidward's house sinking really reminded me of Chum Caverns.

* Spongebob and Patrick might want to run like the wind.

* Heh, squidward used his nose as 3.

* Spongebob and Patrick might now want to dig like A mole (Yeah, I know, Bad pun).

* And now everything is sinking.

* Well, it looks like everything in downtown came crashing down (Yeah, another bad pun).

Overall Grade : C+/B-

It was good. It was like Chum Caverns at the end. I enjoyed it. But like jjs said, Squidward will OF COURSE be annoyed with what they're doing. But I thought it was a decent episode.

Yes OF COURSE he will be annoyed by what they are doing. Even if they did NOTHING at all he would be bugged by it somehow. Kind of like that one ep of-Wait I promised I wouldn't mention it around you guys.

But Hey that's not a bad idea for a fan fic! *Writes it down on Notepad*

Spoiler
Yes OF COURSE he will be annoyed by what they are doing. Even if they did NOTHING at all he would be bugged by it somehow. Kind of like that one ep of-Wait I promised I wouldn't mention it around you guys.

But Hey that's not a bad idea for a fan fic! *Writes it down on Notepad*

What ep? 428899.gif

That Sinking Felling

Another good episode of the week of premiers. First off I must say I didn't like them as much as the other two in the week but it was still pretty good. The reason I probably didn't like it as much is because this one I was looking forward to most and it didn't reach the level I was hoping. The plot was very good but took ages to get into. The jokes were good especially this one...

Patrick: No need to thank us Squidward.

Squidward: THANK YOU?!!!

Patrick: Your Welcome

But yet again the ending was pretty bad (Best of the three but still weak) Overall a good week so far hopefully Karate Star will be good

Score: B-, 3.5/5, 7/10, Good

I thought this was kinda good (most of the newer eppys these days have been disappointing me unfortunately). I liked Bikini Bottom Underground, but the episode was just to predictable to me 428899.gif.

B-