• Advertisement

144a. That Sinking Feeling

Ron

SpongeBob and Patrick were a little annoying in this episode and there was Squid torture too but this episode was actually great. This episode was very funny, enjoyable and well-writen. It's definely one of the best season 7 episodes. The ending was similar to Chum Caverns but that's okay. There were many funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob and Patrick playing tag, Patrick saying "No offence, but your yard gargles tartar sauce.", Patrick mailing himself to SpongeBob's house, Gary's cameo, SpongeBob saying "Awww. Squidward's house looks like it has an upset tummy.", then Patrick saying "Must've been something it ate.", then Squidward coming out of door and then SpongeBob saying "It ate Squidward", Patrick saying "no need to thank us", then Squidward saying "THANK YOU" and then Patrick saying "You're welcome", Plankton's cameo and the ending. Overall, this episode was perfect and I definetly recommend this episode. 10/10

It wasn't totally irredeemable. The episode had a very simplistic and classical atmosphere, much like other heavy-hitters (The Camping Episode, Naughty Nautical Neighbors), and there are some nice touches in both the visuals and some of the dialogue. But the episode itself was so repetitive. Nearly every joke, at its core, is "SpongeBob/Patrick do something stupid, Squidward gets angry", but offers little to no variation to them. Whereas said heavy-hitters experiment with their personalities, this one follows that basic formula to a tee, and it's just predictable and lame after a while. **/*****

From what I remember, this episode has all the obnixious yet delightful humor of Spy Buddies, Roller Cowards and etc episodes where SpongeBob and Pat just are overwhelmed with their emotions. I liked it alot, reminded me of the earlier post movie humor.

On 10/2/2013 at 1:24 PM, WhoX said:

SpongeBob and Patrick were a little annoying in this episode and there was Squid torture too but this episode was actually great. This episode was very funny, enjoyable and well-writen. It's definely one of the best season 7 episodes. The ending was similar to Chum Caverns but that's okay. There were many funny moments in this episode like SpongeBob and Patrick playing tag, Patrick saying "No offence, but your yard gargles tartar sauce.", Patrick mailing himself to SpongeBob's house, Gary's cameo, SpongeBob saying "Awww. Squidward's house looks like it has an upset tummy.", then Patrick saying "Must've been something it ate.", then Squidward coming out of door and then SpongeBob saying "It ate Squidward", Patrick saying "no need to thank us", then Squidward saying "THANK YOU" and then Patrick saying "You're welcome", Plankton's cameo and the ending. Overall, this episode was perfect and I definetly recommend this episode. 10/10

yhOoZwi.jpg

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe