• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

Elizabeth with co-workers: respects them and his work as co-vice-captaining with Bansai. He’s occasionally sassy but usually just talks when needed with in a cool, calm and blank demeanor.

elizabeth with family:

image0.png

• God Himself 1

34 minutes ago, Cha? said:

Elizabeth with co-workers: respects them and his work as co-vice-captaining with Bansai. He’s occasionally sassy but usually just talks when needed with in a cool, calm and blank demeanor.

elizabeth with family:

image0.png

I'm glad Elizabeth has her priorities straight

my favorite thing with katsura and shinsuke arguments is that usually it’s just zura nagging him to clean himself up in their room or something of those likes. And then shinsuke unlike how he replies all douchebaggy to every single other person in the world, he just calmly replies back or goes along with zura’s mood. 

I think the only time it’s a shinsuke started argument is if it’s something serious like Sensei in previous arcs, besides that he like never ever gets mad at his husband and that’s really sweet. Especially seeing how he’s a ticking time bomb with everyone else. I can’t imagine them calling each other hurtful names either, they just care about each other too damn much to sink to that level.

• God Himself 1

On 5/13/2019 at 2:24 PM, ?Cha? said:

my favorite thing with katsura and shinsuke arguments is that usually it’s just zura nagging him to clean himself up in their room or something of those likes. And then shinsuke unlike how he replies all douchebaggy to every single other person in the world, he just calmly replies back or goes along with zura’s mood. 

I think the only time it’s a shinsuke started argument is if it’s something serious like Sensei in previous arcs, besides that he like never ever gets mad at his husband and that’s really sweet. Especially seeing how he’s a ticking time bomb with everyone else. I can’t imagine them calling each other hurtful names either, they just care about each other too damn much to sink to that level.

Yeah, I don't see Shinsuke ever starting an arguement, or either of them really getting physical or nasty.  That's just not them.

2 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

fav igor track, haven’t heard it yet still

tied right now between Earfquake, A Boy is a Gun, and Are We Still Friends?

21 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

bless be the day i remembered this exists?

Hide contents

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av7130010/

inaccurate though, shinsuke should be going OH YEEEAHH, AAAAHHHHHHHHHH or SQUEEEEEE. I wonder if zura ever uh has him wear a muffler 

blessed, cursed all in one video

i love how their relationships are; drag says or does dumb shit purposefully and gets slapped by jii , hata absolutely hates him like no other person in the world probably being raised half of his life by someone as assholeish as that old man (so hata really grew up to be a mini jii sometimes) and then there’s just barkas who tries to be nice to him and even sometimes calls him dad and jii still hates and scares him anyway

• God Himself 1

8 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

i love how their relationships are; drag says or does dumb shit purposefully and gets slapped by jii , hata absolutely hates him like no other person in the world probably being raised half of his life by someone as assholeish as that old man (so hata really grew up to be a mini jii sometimes) and then there’s just barkas who tries to be nice to him and even sometimes calls him dad and jii still hates and scares him anyway

Jii just wants to be happy

• Sad 1

nobunobu what do u think of the news of this homosexual animated cartoon rat getting married. also if shigeshige wasn’t a guy would u marry him because he’s your cousin or whatever

5 minutes ago, ?Cha? said:

nobunobu what do u think of the news of this homosexual animated cartoon rat getting married. also if shigeshige wasn’t a guy would u marry him because he’s your cousin or whatever

63783de862.jpg
It's obviously an agenda against straight children.  I for one would not accept this in my empire.  No, I would not marry Shigeshige regardless of his gender or family ties.

• Thanks 1