• Advertisement

Ask the Great Aya anything

Aya♥

i want kamui, hata, nobume, sougo, soyo, monika and kagura as playmates it would be like S Kid Central and ruin the entire comic book.  it’s also perfect because they all know each other in some form.

they’d like have a alestorm party and halfway thru they split into boys vs girls and the girls would destroy the guys and abuto with no man would peek in at the war in the mess kitchen to see kagura, soyo and nobume tormenting captured in a net Sougo and monika swordfighting her captain and hata pretending he died from monika’s foam sword piercing his heart and Abuto would be like “nope” and closes the slider door.

if i had the time i’d write a short of it but some lines might be:

Monika: Well Chief, Abuto and No Man were worried about you and thought you needed to spend some time with friends your own age! (And they might have also bribed me some Mess Hall Bulletin board rights in order for them to have some time alone without you in their hair.)

Kamui: What is.. my idiot little sister doing here, Computer Girl???

Monika: Well Chief, Kagura-chan is a friend of mine and invited some of her other girl friends along! But hmm, I don’t know why those two are here too. -points to Sougo and Hata-

Sougo: The Shinsengumi got a complaint of a Harusame vessel on Edo’s docks.. But hmm.. really don’t see anything to warrant complaint about here.. besides that creature. -points to Kagura who bites at him-

Hata: And I was visiting Earth just happen to see Sougo-kun sneaking onto a cool old pirate ship! Me and Sougo-kun’s friendship goes waaay back! Back to the vacation arc! 

Sougo: We don’t mention that.. I don’t know you...

Hata: And I’ve heard my big duck brother talk about all the adventures he’s had of your ship crashing into his captains ship and causing mayhem! Haha!?

Kamui: Wait, Shinsuke’s Husband’s Duck of Honor’s Little Brother...? WE’RE PRACTICALLY FAMILY! -places an arm around Hata- YAR HAR! PARTY AHOY!

——-

-girls dragging up Sougo into a ceiling net and pushing him inside of it-

Sougo: OW OW MY SENSEI! Think about my SENSEI!

Kagura: Haha! Who’s the weaker gender now,  pipsqueak?!

Soyo: Now what shall we do ladies? ?

Nobume: Let’s pop a cap in this mothafuckin’ black coat fool’s ass, west coast style. -gets out ak-47-

——__ 

Kamui: AARRGH! Get out you lily livers! -points to Abuto and No Man- No one over- -leans over to Hata- You’re the oldest here purple pipsqueak, how old are you?

Hata while foam swording Monika: 21!

Kamui: No one over 21 is allowed here, YARRGH! Now get out old men!

• God Himself 1

• Replies 82.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

6 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

i want kamui, hata, nobume, sougo, soyo, monika and kagura as playmates it would be like S Kid Central and ruin the entire comic book.  it’s also perfect because they all know each other in some form.

they’d like have a alestorm party and halfway thru they split into boys vs girls and the girls would destroy the guys and abuto with no man would peek in at the war in the mess kitchen to see kagura, soyo and nobume tormenting captured in a net Sougo and monika swordfighting her captain and hata pretending he died from monika’s foam sword piercing his heart and Abuto would be like “nope” and closes the slider door.

if i had the time i’d write a short of it but some lines might be:

Monika: Well Chief, Abuto and No Man were worried about you and thought you needed to spend some time with friends your own age! (And they might have also bribed me some Mess Hall Bulletin board rights in order for them to have some time alone without you in their hair.)

Kamui: What is.. my idiot little sister doing here, Computer Girl???

Monika: Well Chief, Kagura-chan is a friend of mine and invited some of her other girl friends along! But hmm, I don’t know why those two are here too. -points to Sougo and Hata-

Sougo: The Shinsengumi got a complaint of a Harusame vessel on Edo’s docks.. But hmm.. really don’t see anything to warrant complaint about here.. besides that creature. -points to Kagura who bites at him-

Hata: And I was visiting Earth just happen to see Sougo-kun sneaking onto a cool old pirate ship! Me and Sougo-kun’s friendship goes waaay back! Back to the vacation arc! 

Sougo: We don’t mention that.. I don’t know you...

Hata: And I’ve heard my big duck brother talk about all the adventures he’s had of your ship crashing into his captains ship and causing mayhem! Haha!?

Kamui: Wait, Shinsuke’s Husband’s Duck of Honor’s Little Brother...? WE’RE PRACTICALLY FAMILY! -places an arm around Hata- YAR HAR! PARTY AHOY!

——-

-girls dragging up Sougo into a ceiling net and pushing him inside of it-

Sougo: OW OW MY SENSEI! Think about my SENSEI!

Kagura: Haha! Who’s the weaker gender now,  pipsqueak?!

Soyo: Now what shall we do ladies? ?

Nobume: Let’s pop a cap in this mothafuckin’ black coat fool’s ass, west coast style. -gets out ak-47-

——__ 

Kamui: AARRGH! Get out you lily livers! -points to Abuto and No Man- No one over- -leans over to Hata- You’re the oldest here purple pipsqueak, how old are you?

Hata while foam swording Monika: 21!

Kamui: No one over 21 is allowed here, YARRGH! Now get out old men!

that's a good way for everyone to blow up in the ship

whenever eli has that blank duck face i feel like he usually has the same expression inside his costume but with barkas he has this expression on his actual face. 

image0.png

And barkas knows his big brother does and it makes his always serious, straight man self even more pissed off

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ?Cha? said:

whenever eli has that blank duck face i feel like he usually has the same expression inside his costume but with barkas he has this expression on his actual face. 

image0.png

And barkas knows his big brother does and it makes his always serious, straight man self even more pissed off

very true, Lizzy is very expressive yet hides it 

elizabeth regained his memory because one day while touring the other bandmates insisted he do a crowd surf so he went along with it but the people accidentally dropped him and he ended up in the hospital with a concussion. While recovering back on the ship, he starts to act strangely and texts zura to go to his room. There he isn’t wearing his costume for the first time and looks concerned at himself and then Zura and is like “Katsura, I don’t think I’m a duck anymore.” -insert katsura scream- 

and then the six of them (except shinsuke) spend the next week trying to figure out which species and who he was.

On 6/27/2019 at 3:34 AM, ?Cha? said:

elizabeth regained his memory because one day while touring the other bandmates insisted he do a crowd surf so he went along with it but the people accidentally dropped him and he ended up in the hospital with a concussion. While recovering back on the ship, he starts to act strangely and texts zura to go to his room. There he isn’t wearing his costume for the first time and looks concerned at himself and then Zura and is like “Katsura, I don’t think I’m a duck anymore.” -insert katsura scream- 

and then the six of them (except shinsuke) spend the next week trying to figure out which species and who he was.

would make the most sense

-bansai, mattie and lizzy are fighting and accidentally bump the wheel and the tour bus dives off a hill-

Bansai: We’re all gonna die! Oh I wish I told Yammy how every single song was written to him!

Elizabeth: -I wish I got back with Sooyoung, the most beautiful woman alive.- -locket of Justaway-

Matako: I wish I told my feelings to Shinsuke-sama!

Takechi: I wish I told Matako-chan.

-all stare as the bus is still falling-

• God Himself 1

On 6/30/2019 at 4:38 PM, ?Cha? said:

-bansai, mattie and lizzy are fighting and accidentally bump the wheel and the tour bus dives off a hill-

Bansai: We’re all gonna die! Oh I wish I told Yammy how every single song was written to him!

Elizabeth: -I wish I got back with Sooyoung, the most beautiful woman alive.- -locket of Justaway-

Matako: I wish I told my feelings to Shinsuke-sama!

Takechi: I wish I told Matako-chan.

-all stare as the bus is still falling-

I think that's how they'd all like to go

Hata-sama...could you carry me some more?"  Sougo asked.  Hata held him in his arms, while Sougo held onto the flower.

"Sougo, man I thought you were better than this."  Kondo said.

"You're the one holding hand and flipper with a duck."  Hata retorted.

and i thought only TK lines pre-new years aged the best 

• God Himself 1

On 7/14/2019 at 1:36 AM, ?Cha? said:

Hata-sama...could you carry me some more?"  Sougo asked.  Hata held him in his arms, while Sougo held onto the flower.

"Sougo, man I thought you were better than this."  Kondo said.

"You're the one holding hand and flipper with a duck."  Hata retorted.

and i thought only TK lines pre-new years aged the best 

Good shit

I made a few weeks ago and was gonna add more depth to but came to a dead end at anyway. This is suppose to be the actual last time Drag’s family had with him before he was claimed as dead. 

yadda yadda i just wanted to write out some funny dynamics as usual

Spoiler

“The finest political university in the world with backbreaking tuition prices and ballbreaking classroom expectations... The most powerful occupation employment on the planet.. THE most significant role one can play in generations to come, the instructor of the future king. But what is the said highly powered teacher doing as he’s done his entire career over two decades ago? FUCKING BABYSITTING!” Jii slammed open the R.V. exposing the vast forest camp site in front of him.

“Thank you so much for offering to watch over my children as they experience the woods for the first time, Nes!” The King of Oukoku walked out next, surrounded by two royal bodguards.

“I never agreed, Your Majesty.” Jii mumbled to himself as he held the bags out and angrily tossed them on the dirt floor of their camp ground. The guards scowled at the green man. “Oops.” 

“It’s been several years since we had the chance to all be together for a family trip that isn’t on strictly royal grounds. So what a better opportunity than this!” The King exclaimed looking at the vast green nature around them. 

“So you’re gonna make me suffer too?” Jii said quietly outloud as he set up a tent, which automatically fell down quicker than he put up.

Next a young man in his mid 20’s popped of the R.V- brushed back his golden locks and let a dramatic sigh out. 

“God not an outdoors trip, please Pops. I’m having ‘nam flashbacks of being a kid. Five whole days without my boom box, my overwind VHS tapes or solid gold recliner with my butt imprint to sit on during said last two mention things. How could you make me live through this, Pops?” Dragonia covered his face as he whimpered and was about to cry. 

“Oh thank god, all that babyish whining makes me think it’s still possible for your mother to abort your dumbass, too bad she’s dead.” Jii was peered down by the royal guards so he just continued to work while nervously sweating.

“Nonsense my son, as future king you must learn to be able to adapt to your surroundings. And what better way to be roughing it?” The King happily replied.

“Oh I’ve already done plenty of roughing in my day, Pops.” Dragonia was hit in the back of the head by a tent pole Jii was resetting back up. 

“Woops.” Jii replied back.

“How wonderful.” Barkas walked out of the R.V. disinfected hands on his hips. “There’s something just so beautiful, so serene- AAAAHHH AIRBORNE POLLEN!” Barkas sprayed it with canned Wurell. “-about nature. Wouldn’t you agree, big brother?”

“Man, what are they teaching you kids in Chinko High these days.” Drag jokingly shook his head, making the always serious Barkas annoyingly stared at him. 

“CAWWW CAWWW!!!” A little purple kid suddenly popped upside down in a tree behind his brothers, causing Barkas to grab his heart in anxiety. 

“I’ve been studying up on all 305 bird species in this area!” He slid down the tree trunk like a monkey. “Did you know the Zxy’ion Teal Chripper takes a mate of either opposite or same sex? Cool! GAY BIRDS!” 

“Man, what are they teaching you kids in Chinko Elementary these days.” Drag shook his head again, Barkas squinting at him.

“Papa!” Hata ran up to him and saluted like an old retired veteran. “Permisson to venture into the great unknown wilderness to continue my search, Papa, Sir! Hehe.”

“Permisson granted!” He smiled causing Hata to cheer. “But you should have one of us go with you.. Nes! You’re not doing anything of importance!”

“ARE YOU FUCKING KID-“ Jii looked at the bodyguards surrounding their sovereign and nervously cleared his throat. “Why sure, Your Majesty! I’d love to take that idiot pri- I mean Prince Hata to look at feathery little demons!”

“Thank you so much Mr. Jii!” Hata beamed and grabbed his hand in a hurry out of the camping grounds. The King waved to them.

“Well now that’s all handy dandy taken care of, how about I go to the R.V. and grab us some grub to munch-“ Dragonia clapped hs hands together.

“I already hid the keys.” His father replied without missing a beat.

“AWH COME ON POPS, I’M DYING OUT HERE. Do you know my former college friends right now are going to a Wall and Woates concert?” Dragonia begged. “And here I am being tortured out here because two old men are taking me hostage in the middle of nowhere!” 

His father simply kept grinning at him. 

“Geez! Y-Y don’t have to get scary with me, old man!” The big chinko man defeated sat next to Barkas by the fire who was cleaning the log he was sitting on with a sponge. “Our old man’s more scarier than Jii on his worst day, eh kid?”

“Drag, I think you’re overthinking it.” Barky put down his things and turned to him. Dragonia looked at his little teenage brother with wide emerald colored eyes. 

“This.. This first time in months we’ve been all together. You’ve been overseas helping the war for the last three years, Hata and I are busy in school and father is always busy running the planet. Now with all this in mind I know how much you despise being here but don’t you want to at least try to put on a good act if not for my sake, but for our little brother’s?” He questioned.

“B-Barky... I had no idea you all missed me so much..” Drag hugged his sibling. 

“You had no idea, didn’t you?” Barkas made a little smile while they were still hugging.

“I....” Dragonia let him go. “..... I GOT THE KEY!” He held it up to shine off the sky. 

“GODDAMMIT, I HAD IT HIDDEN IN LIKE 2 DIFFERENT JACKET ZIPPERS!” Barkas yelled out and Drag zoomed to the V.R, Barky following closely. 

“FREEDOM HERE I COME!” Dragonia exclaimed in delight and put it into ignition. The vehicle screeched as he bolted out of the woods with it and his little brother.

“Your Royal Highness, t-t-the princes!” One of the guards said and then the R.V. was soon out of plain sight.

“I’m sure everything will work out alright.” The King smiled totally content.

“B-but your Majesty! Your beard is on fire from the crackles of the fire!” The other one claimed.

“I’m sure everything will work out alright.” He kept smiled as fire was on his face.

“WHAT THE HELL IS-?!” Barkas sat in shotgun and put on his seabelt. “Oops. Safety first. NOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU- AAAH!” The van’s screen was temporarily covered in several fallen tree branches until Drag used the windshield wipers. 

“Barky, I’m getting us to the nearest highway out of here!” Drag smiled big as his teenage counterpart looked even more alarmed than he already was.

”Pops and Dad are gonna kill you!” Barkas clenched onto his seat belt slash tighter with every dip on the terrain.

“No they won’t.. because...” Drag said looking straight ahead.

“Because..?!” Barkas scorned at him, using his hands for emphasis.

”Uhh I’m a straight A+ student and head quarterback?” Drag fished around as he held the steering wheel with one hand.

“You’re not in school anymore!” Barkas held onto the dashboard when they crammed a big bump. 

“My drop dead looks and highly sociable personality with the underappreciated charm of Clark Datchler and the poet’s soul of Howard Jones.” Dragonia smirked and tossed his blonde locks back. 

“No...” Barkas squinted.

”My chinko.”

“GET REAL!” Barkas clamped on the arm rest of his chair.

“Uhh...because I’ll tell our old men I was abducted by Earthlings. Yeah there we go. Hey did you know those guys don’t have antennas at all? Poor miserable bastards. I heard too that their planet was invaded a few years ago by outsiders, shame.” He added and Barkas facepalmed hard.

“You know what, Dragonia!” Barkas said angrily.

”Yes, Bark-KAS?” Dragonia said in higher, teasing tone.

“You’re not only putting us into critical danger from your LACK of navigation but you’re ruining our family vacation- AAAAHHH!” He screamed as Dragonia had barely skid around another few large oak trees.

“Oops. Oh come on Barky, you know the only person actually enjoying themselves here was the squirt. I saw how much you hated it you little booger.” He had a pack of rabbid alien squirrels splatter on his windshield and he quickly used his wipers to fling off the derranged rodents. “Before the night fell your straight man whining would have destroyed you just like how much Pops previous camping trip destroyed me as a kid.” Drag put his head down on the wheel for a moment of deep bone chilling reflection as they were more steadily driving up a steep hill.

“MOOSE!” Barkas exclaimed.

“No, Barkas. The line is ‘duck’ which I would think you meant as ‘take cover’ but I’d see an actual duck in front of me. You see it’s more funny that way because- AAAAHHH!” 

They both screamed as Dragonia swerved the entire vehicle making them circle several times as they were trying to avoid the giant beast. When it was behind them, Drag stomped his foot on the gas out of instinct to make sure it wouldn’t chase after them. But they didn’t realize they went over another hill as the both of them were screaming at the top of their lungs. The truck fell a several feet in their air before it landed on a downward slope full of twiggy debris and the R.V. continued to soar down it until splashing in an old and abandoned swampy lake.

————

“AaaaaaaaAaaaaAAAAAAAH!” Hata sung out while swinging from a tree vine.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Jii yelled out who was directly under him on the vine. “YOU’RE GONNA GET US KILLED YOU LITTLE MORON!”

“I’m not a moron! I’m a prince!” The child let go of the vine, did a flip and landed on the wet muddly floor of the forest. Jii landed on his face and it sunk into the debris.

“Isn’t it beautiful Daddy? We’re at the very top of this majestic forest that expands beyond the horizon of the kingdom. Mother Oukoku! The ringed green planet that bowed to my ancestors, but I bow down to your florishing green beauty. Hata expanded his tiny arms across the hill overlooking endless bunches of treetops and a long narrow river.

Jii pulled his face out of the mud and stood up as the wet dirt dripped on his uniform.  

“DON’T call me that.” Jii stood behind him now. “And don’t stand so close to the edge, you’re gonna get yourself killed you little overadventurous shit and it’s me who would have to clean up your splattered remains.” He grabbed him by the tiny shoulder and pulled him back.

”Okay Mr. Jii the Dad!” Hata replied and hugged his waist. The old man blushed a little. 

”NO!” Jii yelled loud enough to scare local birds away from their nests.

”But Barky calls you that!” The prince exclaimed as let his servant go. “And he’s known you all his life like me and Draggy too!”

“That’s because Barkas is a dorky screw loose that I’ll deal with later.” Jii replied and crossed his arms.

“God, why do I have to be on this fucking asinine trip....” Jii pinched the bridge of his nose and continued as Hata picked up a twig and was pretending to sword fight with a caterpillar on a tree behind the green man. “I could have been back at the castle with fuzzy flippers and a steaming mug. Maybe saying hi to that new maid from floor 19...God but instead I’m here babysitting the next line of idiots calling me daddy..” He deeply sighed.

“Well whatever you’re called, I love you and that will never change.” Hata smiled big as he walked up to Jii and then rubbed his little purple hands together. “Well the time has arrived, Mr. Jii. Prince of the Jungle, here I come!”

Hata ripped apart his camping outfit and had a brown cape and leopard patterned pair of shorts underneath. He then jumped of the hill, hundreds of feet below.

“HATAAAAA!!!” Jii jumped after him, not thinking twice the gigantic fall that would be his demise.

anyway the rest woulda been barkas and drag sitting at the top outside of the sunken RV and barkas yelling at why he’s so irresponsible and Drag finally blurts out that he’s scared of the future. That he’s gonna have to leave the war soon and have to get married to a buncha wives and settle down, because he’s at the age now where it’s insisted upon for royalty, like an age of acension. Then Jii and Hata meet them along and Jii yells at Drag for being stupid and nearly getting his little brother killed and see the king and he was fishing there and yadda they all sit on top of the RV and chill. Like mentioned earlier, this is the last time they were together as a family and saw Drag and yadda Barkas explains that in some kind of present day monologue and ends with “That idiot never did grow up much.” or somethin

• God Himself 1

19 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

I made a few weeks ago and was gonna add more depth to but came to a dead end at anyway. This is suppose to be the actual last time Drag’s family had with him before he was claimed as dead. 

yadda yadda i just wanted to write out some funny dynamics as usual

Hide contents

“The finest political university in the world with backbreaking tuition prices and ballbreaking classroom expectations... The most powerful occupation employment on the planet.. THE most significant role one can play in generations to come, the instructor of the future king. But what is the said highly powered teacher doing as he’s done his entire career over two decades ago? FUCKING BABYSITTING!” Jii slammed open the R.V. exposing the vast forest camp site in front of him.

“Thank you so much for offering to watch over my children as they experience the woods for the first time, Nes!” The King of Oukoku walked out next, surrounded by two royal bodguards.

“I never agreed, Your Majesty.” Jii mumbled to himself as he held the bags out and angrily tossed them on the dirt floor of their camp ground. The guards scowled at the green man. “Oops.” 

“It’s been several years since we had the chance to all be together for a family trip that isn’t on strictly royal grounds. So what a better opportunity than this!” The King exclaimed looking at the vast green nature around them. 

“So you’re gonna make me suffer too?” Jii said quietly outloud as he set up a tent, which automatically fell down quicker than he put up.

Next a young man in his mid 20’s popped of the R.V- brushed back his golden locks and let a dramatic sigh out. 

“God not an outdoors trip, please Pops. I’m having ‘nam flashbacks of being a kid. Five whole days without my boom box, my overwind VHS tapes or solid gold recliner with my butt imprint to sit on during said last two mention things. How could you make me live through this, Pops?” Dragonia covered his face as he whimpered and was about to cry. 

“Oh thank god, all that babyish whining makes me think it’s still possible for your mother to abort your dumbass, too bad she’s dead.” Jii was peered down by the royal guards so he just continued to work while nervously sweating.

“Nonsense my son, as future king you must learn to be able to adapt to your surroundings. And what better way to be roughing it?” The King happily replied.

“Oh I’ve already done plenty of roughing in my day, Pops.” Dragonia was hit in the back of the head by a tent pole Jii was resetting back up. 

“Woops.” Jii replied back.

“How wonderful.” Barkas walked out of the R.V. disinfected hands on his hips. “There’s something just so beautiful, so serene- AAAAHHH AIRBORNE POLLEN!” Barkas sprayed it with canned Wurell. “-about nature. Wouldn’t you agree, big brother?”

“Man, what are they teaching you kids in Chinko High these days.” Drag jokingly shook his head, making the always serious Barkas annoyingly stared at him. 

“CAWWW CAWWW!!!” A little purple kid suddenly popped upside down in a tree behind his brothers, causing Barkas to grab his heart in anxiety. 

“I’ve been studying up on all 305 bird species in this area!” He slid down the tree trunk like a monkey. “Did you know the Zxy’ion Teal Chripper takes a mate of either opposite or same sex? Cool! GAY BIRDS!” 

“Man, what are they teaching you kids in Chinko Elementary these days.” Drag shook his head again, Barkas squinting at him.

“Papa!” Hata ran up to him and saluted like an old retired veteran. “Permisson to venture into the great unknown wilderness to continue my search, Papa, Sir! Hehe.”

“Permisson granted!” He smiled causing Hata to cheer. “But you should have one of us go with you.. Nes! You’re not doing anything of importance!”

“ARE YOU FUCKING KID-“ Jii looked at the bodyguards surrounding their sovereign and nervously cleared his throat. “Why sure, Your Majesty! I’d love to take that idiot pri- I mean Prince Hata to look at feathery little demons!”

“Thank you so much Mr. Jii!” Hata beamed and grabbed his hand in a hurry out of the camping grounds. The King waved to them.

“Well now that’s all handy dandy taken care of, how about I go to the R.V. and grab us some grub to munch-“ Dragonia clapped hs hands together.

“I already hid the keys.” His father replied without missing a beat.

“AWH COME ON POPS, I’M DYING OUT HERE. Do you know my former college friends right now are going to a Wall and Woates concert?” Dragonia begged. “And here I am being tortured out here because two old men are taking me hostage in the middle of nowhere!” 

His father simply kept grinning at him. 

“Geez! Y-Y don’t have to get scary with me, old man!” The big chinko man defeated sat next to Barkas by the fire who was cleaning the log he was sitting on with a sponge. “Our old man’s more scarier than Jii on his worst day, eh kid?”

“Drag, I think you’re overthinking it.” Barky put down his things and turned to him. Dragonia looked at his little teenage brother with wide emerald colored eyes. 

“This.. This first time in months we’ve been all together. You’ve been overseas helping the war for the last three years, Hata and I are busy in school and father is always busy running the planet. Now with all this in mind I know how much you despise being here but don’t you want to at least try to put on a good act if not for my sake, but for our little brother’s?” He questioned.

“B-Barky... I had no idea you all missed me so much..” Drag hugged his sibling. 

“You had no idea, didn’t you?” Barkas made a little smile while they were still hugging.

“I....” Dragonia let him go. “..... I GOT THE KEY!” He held it up to shine off the sky. 

“GODDAMMIT, I HAD IT HIDDEN IN LIKE 2 DIFFERENT JACKET ZIPPERS!” Barkas yelled out and Drag zoomed to the V.R, Barky following closely. 

“FREEDOM HERE I COME!” Dragonia exclaimed in delight and put it into ignition. The vehicle screeched as he bolted out of the woods with it and his little brother.

“Your Royal Highness, t-t-the princes!” One of the guards said and then the R.V. was soon out of plain sight.

“I’m sure everything will work out alright.” The King smiled totally content.

“B-but your Majesty! Your beard is on fire from the crackles of the fire!” The other one claimed.

“I’m sure everything will work out alright.” He kept smiled as fire was on his face.

“WHAT THE HELL IS-?!” Barkas sat in shotgun and put on his seabelt. “Oops. Safety first. NOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU- AAAH!” The van’s screen was temporarily covered in several fallen tree branches until Drag used the windshield wipers. 

“Barky, I’m getting us to the nearest highway out of here!” Drag smiled big as his teenage counterpart looked even more alarmed than he already was.

”Pops and Dad are gonna kill you!” Barkas clenched onto his seat belt slash tighter with every dip on the terrain.

“No they won’t.. because...” Drag said looking straight ahead.

“Because..?!” Barkas scorned at him, using his hands for emphasis.

”Uhh I’m a straight A+ student and head quarterback?” Drag fished around as he held the steering wheel with one hand.

“You’re not in school anymore!” Barkas held onto the dashboard when they crammed a big bump. 

“My drop dead looks and highly sociable personality with the underappreciated charm of Clark Datchler and the poet’s soul of Howard Jones.” Dragonia smirked and tossed his blonde locks back. 

“No...” Barkas squinted.

”My chinko.”

“GET REAL!” Barkas clamped on the arm rest of his chair.

“Uhh...because I’ll tell our old men I was abducted by Earthlings. Yeah there we go. Hey did you know those guys don’t have antennas at all? Poor miserable bastards. I heard too that their planet was invaded a few years ago by outsiders, shame.” He added and Barkas facepalmed hard.

“You know what, Dragonia!” Barkas said angrily.

”Yes, Bark-KAS?” Dragonia said in higher, teasing tone.

“You’re not only putting us into critical danger from your LACK of navigation but you’re ruining our family vacation- AAAAHHH!” He screamed as Dragonia had barely skid around another few large oak trees.

“Oops. Oh come on Barky, you know the only person actually enjoying themselves here was the squirt. I saw how much you hated it you little booger.” He had a pack of rabbid alien squirrels splatter on his windshield and he quickly used his wipers to fling off the derranged rodents. “Before the night fell your straight man whining would have destroyed you just like how much Pops previous camping trip destroyed me as a kid.” Drag put his head down on the wheel for a moment of deep bone chilling reflection as they were more steadily driving up a steep hill.

“MOOSE!” Barkas exclaimed.

“No, Barkas. The line is ‘duck’ which I would think you meant as ‘take cover’ but I’d see an actual duck in front of me. You see it’s more funny that way because- AAAAHHH!” 

They both screamed as Dragonia swerved the entire vehicle making them circle several times as they were trying to avoid the giant beast. When it was behind them, Drag stomped his foot on the gas out of instinct to make sure it wouldn’t chase after them. But they didn’t realize they went over another hill as the both of them were screaming at the top of their lungs. The truck fell a several feet in their air before it landed on a downward slope full of twiggy debris and the R.V. continued to soar down it until splashing in an old and abandoned swampy lake.

———

“AaaaaaaaAaaaaAAAAAAAH!” Hata sung out while swinging from a tree vine.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Jii yelled out who was directly under him on the vine. “YOU’RE GONNA GET US KILLED YOU LITTLE MORON!”

“I’m not a moron! I’m a prince!” The child let go of the vine, did a flip and landed on the wet muddly floor of the forest. Jii landed on his face and it sunk into the debris.

“Isn’t it beautiful Daddy? We’re at the very top of this majestic forest that expands beyond the horizon of the kingdom. Mother Oukoku! The ringed green planet that bowed to my ancestors, but I bow down to your florishing green beauty. Hata expanded his tiny arms across the hill overlooking endless bunches of treetops and a long narrow river.

Jii pulled his face out of the mud and stood up as the wet dirt dripped on his uniform.  

“DON’T call me that.” Jii stood behind him now. “And don’t stand so close to the edge, you’re gonna get yourself killed you little overadventurous shit and it’s me who would have to clean up your splattered remains.” He grabbed him by the tiny shoulder and pulled him back.

”Okay Mr. Jii the Dad!” Hata replied and hugged his waist. The old man blushed a little. 

”NO!” Jii yelled loud enough to scare local birds away from their nests.

”But Barky calls you that!” The prince exclaimed as let his servant go. “And he’s known you all his life like me and Draggy too!”

“That’s because Barkas is a dorky screw loose that I’ll deal with later.” Jii replied and crossed his arms.

“God, why do I have to be on this fucking asinine trip....” Jii pinched the bridge of his nose and continued as Hata picked up a twig and was pretending to sword fight with a caterpillar on a tree behind the green man. “I could have been back at the castle with fuzzy flippers and a steaming mug. Maybe saying hi to that new maid from floor 19...God but instead I’m here babysitting the next line of idiots calling me daddy..” He deeply sighed.

“Well whatever you’re called, I love you and that will never change.” Hata smiled big as he walked up to Jii and then rubbed his little purple hands together. “Well the time has arrived, Mr. Jii. Prince of the Jungle, here I come!”

Hata ripped apart his camping outfit and had a brown cape and leopard patterned pair of shorts underneath. He then jumped of the hill, hundreds of feet below.

“HATAAAAA!!!” Jii jumped after him, not thinking twice the gigantic fall that would be his demise.

anyway the rest woulda been barkas and drag sitting at the top outside of the sunken RV and barkas yelling at why he’s so irresponsible and Drag finally blurts out that he’s scared of the future. That he’s gonna have to leave the war soon and have to get married to a buncha wives and settle down, because he’s at the age now where it’s insisted upon for royalty, like an age of acension. Then Jii and Hata meet them along and Jii yells at Drag for being stupid and nearly getting his little brother killed and see the king and he was fishing there and yadda they all sit on top of the RV and chill. Like mentioned earlier, this is the last time they were together as a family and saw Drag and yadda Barkas explains that in some kind of present day monologue and ends with “That idiot never did grow up much.” or somethin

I love how much I relate to Dragonia, more in personality.  Love it, great shit as always man

• Happy 1

also kind of revised it but as for their mothers:

drag’s mom was kind of prideful and stuff like drag is. she died by the time he was six in some kind of accident or maybe some assassination of royalty. six year old little drag while having his back turned to Jii and mellow tone made him promise him he’d never leave him. 

barkas’s mom: Kind of a distant Stepmom for Dragonia, was always smoking or drinking and concerned about her own welfare so she didn’t really give time to the others. She eventually just took off from the castle, claiming that it was all the government’s work of arranged marriages. It made the king pretty sad since he knew she didn’t have to be in this marriage if she didn’t want to and made Dragonia especially cold towards the woman. About this time Barkas started to call Jii Dad as a way to cope.

hata’s mom was an eccentric explorer and zoologist. She loved children especially little Barkas and Dragonia. Although teenage Dragonia was more cold and distant, as he didn’t really trust a new stepmom after what happened the last time. Because of complications, she died during childbirth but Dragonia made up with her before she went. SoHata never knew her and just followed barkas’s example of calling Jii Dad up until like his family all split, then he started to get more and more annoyed with Jii’s personality.

so yea pretty much took care of the lore now

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, ?Cha? said:

also kind of revised it but as for their mothers:

drag’s mom was kind of prideful and stuff like drag is. she died by the time he was six in some kind of accident or maybe some assassination of royalty. six year old little drag while having his back turned to Jii and mellow tone made him promise him he’d never leave him. 

barkas’s mom: Kind of a distant Stepmom for Dragonia, was always smoking or drinking and concerned about her own welfare so she didn’t really give time to the others. She eventually just took off from the castle, claiming that it was all the government’s work of arranged marriages. It made the king pretty sad since he knew she didn’t have to be in this marriage if she didn’t want to and made Dragonia especially cold towards the woman. About this time Barkas started to call Jii Dad as a way to cope.

hata’s mom was an eccentric explorer and zoologist. She loved children especially little Barkas and Dragonia. Although teenage Dragonia was more cold and distant, as he didn’t really trust a new stepmom after what happened the last time. Because of complications, she died during childbirth but Dragonia made up with her before she went. SoHata never knew her and just followed barkas’s example of calling Jii Dad up until like his family all split, then he started to get more and more annoyed with Jii’s personality.

so yea pretty much took care of the lore now

like the layers of the lore, adds more to all of them

35 minutes ago, ?Cha? said:

stupid ass jii probably was in love with one of them, probably drag’s mother. something he would do maybe

what a sly fox