• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• Old Man Jenkins

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

1 minute ago, ?Cha? said:

also he got kicked outta his college band for sleeping with the lead singer’s gf but that’s another story 

classic

21 minutes ago, ?Cha? said:

deepest lore imaginable is in the future shinsuke jr falling for a princess which happens to be the daughter of lizzy and sooyoung

big brain

when little shit number one (⊙ө⊙) and little shit number two (??) are getting in an argument and ask for ur opinion on the matter but ur too busy deep in thought about how smokin’ little shit number one’s mom was?

image0.jpg

• God Himself 1

9 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

when little shit number one (⊙ө⊙) and little shit number two (??) are getting in an argument and ask for ur opinion on the matter but ur too busy deep in thought about how smokin’ little shit number one’s mom was?

image0.jpg

Jii is a man in constant thought

dragonia quest and it’s 8 bit kajagoogoo and johnny hates jazz in the background and you’re like driving him in his ‘86 volkswagen to the wamestop to get new witendo enterainment system games for him and his frat bros before his college class starts and if u run out of time and lose he gets a call from pops or jii and is like “I’M SORRY OLD MAN DON’T TAKE AWAY MY BOOMBOX PLEASE”

• God Himself 1

5 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

dragonia quest and it’s 8 bit kajagoogoo and johnny hates jazz in the background and you’re like driving him in his ‘86 volkswagen to the wamestop to get new witendo enterainment system games for him and his frat bros before his college class starts and if u run out of time and lose he gets a call from pops or jii and is like “I’M SORRY OLD MAN DON’T TAKE AWAY MY BOOMBOX PLEASE”

I'd play that game every day

hata has classmate friends who are like two lesbian friends and a guy who bullied him the first day but he’s made friends with him by being nice and complementing him and is closeted gay. And they come over to the castle and barkas is like always like a mom big brother to hata who lays out his things for college and packs him him lunch. and is always concerned for his well being especially after being alone for so many years due to barkas himself and jii tells barkas to give him some space when him and his friends r playing on their switches in hata’s room but barky is like “b-but my baby brother needs me..” and clutches his cooking apron

• God Himself 1

4 minutes ago, ?Cha? said:

hata has classmate friends who are like two lesbian friends and a guy who bullied him the first day but he’s made friends with him by being nice and complementing him and is closeted gay. And they come over to the castle and barkas is like always like a mom big brother to hata who lays out his things for college and packs him him lunch. and is always concerned for his well being especially after being alone for so many years due to barkas himself and jii tells barkas to give him some space when him and his friends r playing on their switches in hata’s room but barky is like “b-but my baby brother needs me..” and clutches his cooking apron

Barkus is a good man, truly