• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• The Crow

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

1 minute ago, Kotarou? said:

they take hata to get his first legal drink, how would that go

I would say all three get kicked out of the bar by the end of the night for various obnoxious reasons

3 minutes ago, Kotarou? said:

lizzy and hata both get rides from some babes while barky ubers a car and just sits in his bed and sobs into a pint of roacky road ice cream while watching a Wetflix movie?

the more likely scenerio

Spoiler

aka when you have nothing to do at 4 am and ur out of ur mind

“I can’t believe it! My own birthday party full of sweaty earth apes to dance around for me!” Hata dangled his feet rapidly back and forth from the limo seat in joy between his older brothers.

-Actually Squirt it’s a bar full of magical liquids, charms, women, all the things your heart could wish for and more.- Elizabeth signed.

“Ooooh..” Hata put his hands on his face and looked in awe at his big duck brother. “Sweaty earth ape strippers!” This caused Elizabeth to obnoxiously outburst in a laugh and clap his flipper on the seat but Barkas to put down the newspaper he was reading with a dead eye stare.

“Hata “sweaty earth apes.. or ‘sweaty earth ape strippers’.” Barkas started.

“HAH!” Elizabeth outburst again.

“..You know these aren’t exactly kind terms to use for human beings.” Barkas softly told his young brother.

“Why?! Stripping is nothing to be ashamed of! A woman has a right to whatever she wants with her body! But I guess you’re right Barky.. how about sweaty human apes?! More politically correct?” Hata looked at him but Barkas just shook his head.

-No you’re right squirt, humans are just a bunch of sweaty smelly apes.- Elizabeth joked and put his flippers behind his back as he leaned back into the imported leather seat.

“Gasp! I knew it!” Hata exclaimed in shock.

“Drag, you’re just encouraging him to act out, you know know he absorbs everyone’s personalities like a sponge.” Barkas looked at him but Elizabeth just turned his beak up at him being sarcastically arrogant.

-Hey Barky, what’s with the newspaper huh? You readin’ some Nerd News? Who reads before getting smashed?- Elizabeth grabbed the paper from Barky and turned it upside down. -LOCAL SINGLES IN YOUR 23RD UNIVERSE?!-

“Double gasp! I wanna see that newspaper or whatever the thing was called that elderly people use to look at!” Hata tried to reach for it but Elizabeth had the height advantage, even when sitting down. “Please!! I’ll give you money, Draggy!”

-You want it? You gonna fight for it, kid!- Elizabeth taunted him.

“Haha! I am the karate chop master and you will give me the paper, old man!” Hata laughed.

-Call me old man one more time and it’s the pain train for you.- Elizabeth only half joked.

”NOOO!” Hata clung onto his legs in resistance. “Man your legs are hairy! It’s not a defect of being 60 or whatever age you are right?” Elizabeth picked him up. 

-Choose the noogie and you will join me. Choose the desperate singles ad in the paper and you join Bark Simpson here in a girlfriendless life. You don’t understand my words but you must choose, my son.- Elizabeth proclaimed on his sign and Barkas rolled his eyes.

”I choose... YOUR SWEET DEMISE!” Hata replied.

They put each other in a headlock in the same moment. Barkas just sighed but smiled contently.

Suddenly the car made a sharp left knocking all of them violently on the floor in pain. They all rose up and moaned back into their seats.

image0.jpg

“I’M GONNA FUCKING WRING YOUR ASS OLD MAN.” Hata’s voice changed from a soft playful tone to a deep aggravated one in merely a millisecond towards the old green guy driving them all.

“You’re here, little shits. Drink yourselves into a coma. Take that expression as you may.” Jii said not looking back at them. They all got out of the limo and stood at the bar’s opening.

-Hey old man, can I borrow a bit of money for uhh like everything tonight.- Elizabeth scratched his suit. 

“So Jii, what time do you think you’ll be back-“ Barkas’s face was soon splattered in mud from the limo speeding off. 

“Weird that puddle didn’t hit Big Oniichan and I! Anyway, wowie! It’s a real bar!” Hata looked up at regular looking joint. “I always wondered what alcohol tasted like! You know when I always did those royal dinners with countries across Oukoku and other worlds, I always felt funny, the little kid at the table who could never drink. Then again most kids aren’t world sovereigns by the time they’re ten.”

“Well now you’re a bit more grown up now, Hata.” Barkas chuckled as they entered inside after showing their identity cards. 

Barkas simply pulled out his from his neatly cleaned wallet, Hata whipped out his animal sticker covered card and overexcitedly pointed to the bouncer the exact day of his birthday today on it several times. Elizabeth’s had a phony baloney mustache and “I’m Not a Terrorist” written on the top.

-The kid’s still more grown up than you.- Elizabeth seemed like he teased his young brother for probably what would be the 110th time that night but then Barkas looked up at Hata putting two notes in his shirt pocket.

“YOU ALREADY GOT TWO NUMBERS?!” Barkas bursted out surprisingly and ran up to him. 

“Funny huh? And I was just getting some bar seats for us but these girls gave them up for us! Haha! They’re so sweet.”  The purple kid patted for his siblings to sit down next to him. 

Barkas just banged his head on the table causing Hata to look to him with concern.

“Oniichan! I didn’t mean to offen-“ He started.

-Oh don’t mind your older brother, squirt, he’s just moody because he’s never had a date in his life.- The duck signed and Barkas just looked up gravely at his older brother. Elizabeth signed ordered a shot for himself and Barkas and something light for Hata’s first time. 

“Don’t mind your oldest brother either, Hata, he likes to endlessly poke fun at me because he never has anything useful to add to any of our conversations.” Barkas proclaimed and Elizabeth’s costume eyes rolled as he held up a smirk sign.

“Ooh tootie frootie!” Hata looked at his margarita drink as it slid next to him. “So do I eat the salt on the rim of it first or-“ 

-Eh Barky, you gonna take a sip my boy?- Elizabeth taunted him as Barkas just rolled the tiny cup between his thumb and pointer finger.

“Whisky? Ehh, thanks I’m not really big on it, Drag. To be honest.” Barkas put it down. 

“Maybe you can share my drink with me, Barky! You can teach me the proper way to do thi-“ Hata was cut off again.

-Cough. WIMP— Elizabeth quickly signed and drank the shot up in a second without any hesitation. Some other customers nearby took notice and looked with awe.

“Sorry older brother, but I don’t do that peer pressure game.” Barkas pushed the whiskey shot farther away. 

Then Elizabeth asked for another glass for himself and did the unlikely, he opened up the beak part of his costume just enough to see his eyes. Barkas didn’t take notice of this action until:

“What’s wrong ‘Admiral Shijaku’ they don’t serve shots like this in your fancy space station?” Elizabeth spoke outloud.

“OOOOH!” An audience around them was forming.

Barkas simply squinted his eyes and grabbed the shotglass. He downed it down as fast as his older brother, surprising Elizabeth a little.

“I don’t know ‘’’Elizabeth’’’ they don’t serve anything but arrest warrants in your little terrorist hideout, old man?” Barkas smirked.

“OOOH!” The audience commented.

“Dude, d-don’t say that out loud!” He shook his flippers and sweated, looking around for the feds just in case. He then nodded at the bartender and the man whipped out two more shots for the brothers. Elizabeth downed it first, or so he thought, as he looked at Barkas on the right of him, crossed legs, smiling with an already finished shot glass. 

“Foolish older brother! When you have had as many lonely and depressed nights drowning in self-pity as I have, whiskey becomes your best friend!” Barkas pointed and laughed.

“I can’t believe it.. he was just bluffing this entire time..” Elizabeth thought to himself. He regained his composure and adjusted his beak closed. -Okay.. no more parlor tricks. Barkas, now you’re playing for real.- He signed. 

Elizabeth had something stronger and darker for them. Barkas smelled the glass at first and coughed from it. But he looked at Elizabeth already in the process of downing it and so Barkas joined too. 

-You can back out any time Barkas. Wouldn’t be the first time you did though.- Elizabeth looked to the audience. -Every single competition we had as kids he would immediately decline or lose. By the time he was 15, I had smoked him at every sport imaginable.- They all chuckled, causing Barkas to gain more motivation.

“You regret to inform the audience of our ten year gap, older brother. I was merely a child when you were a man.” Barkas downed two of the smelly dark drinks at once and then hiccuped. “But that’s change hasn’t it? Who’s the man now?” The audience got excited.

-I don’t know, who is the man now?- Elizabeth then down three and coughed loudly. The audience grew even louder.

“Alright amanto. I’m about to limit you. You’ve both had enough to sedate a cow.” The bartender looked at them now swaying and rocking in their seats. 

-Y-you were always jealous of my flawless charm and charisma!- Elizabeth pointed all over where Barkas was. -It had nothing to do with your tiny antenna and my massively giant HARD one! You would be still unhappy even if our roles reversed! And that’s always been the problem with you Barkas, no matter how hard to try you keep yourself miserable just because the world around you treats you miserably.-

The on lookers stared at each other in confusion.

“REALLY now?” Barkas spoke out sarcastically but his words slurred. “That’s your psycho analysis on me? You wouldn’t have last a DAY in my shoes growing up, Drag. Talk about being unhappy? You would have been absolute depressed if you were forced to bare the “well behaved and responsible Barkas’ personality and not the ‘charming and charismatic yet mischievous goof who was basically worshipped by every single damn person in the kingdom and their dog” nope! I-I had HICC PROBLEMS! And not just the ‘’’loyal’’’ kingdom subjects who would line up for hours just for the chance to chuck tomatoes at my face or the history teacher who took us on field trip to ancient cursed burial grounds just to purposefully leave me there because my tiny forehead feature disgusted them all or Jii slapping me across the face every morning for years when I simply greeted him, NOPE!” He threw his empty shot glass over his shoulder and it hit an old lady in the eye knocking her down and out. “HICC! I HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS!!” 

The audience begun to mostly dissolve at this.

-Jokes on you! Jii still slaps me across the face and that’s every time he sees me!- Elizabeth retorted on his sign. 

”You literally ignored almost everything I said! “ Barkas slammed down another empty shot glass, pissing off the bartender. “Dragonia, you are always fit inside your little perfect bubble where everything and everyone is for your favor!”

-Yeah yeah I heard you pipsqueak, antenna problems.- “HICC.” Elizabeth flung up a sign as he downed some more alcohol.

”THAT’S IT?! YOU SUMMED UP MY ENTIRE LIFE IN JUST A FEW USELESS WORDS YOU HALF-ASSED STRUNG TOGETHER?!” Barkas stood up from his bar stool.

-Barkas I am drunk. Do you really wanna throw down right now?- “HICC!”  -And you know what problems I had because of a result of my own forehead appendage? Oh I don’t know..- Elizabeth literally pointed to his costume.  -So stop coming at me with your pettiness.-

“Alright, you and I both have had our problems with our antennas.. and I maybe slightly have HICC, antenna envy.........BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU KNOW WHAT I ACTUALLY DO POSSESS PHYSICALLY THAT YOU DON’T?” Barkas made an evil smirk as he looked straight at his older brother only inches away.

-Oh, don’t. say it.-

”Yep.”

-Barkas I am drunk, I am not doing this.-

“Mhm.” Barkas smiled like a drunk idiot he was.

-DON’T SAY IT.-

“OH YEAH.”

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY IT BARKAS!” Elizabeth yelled out.

“Dragonia you HATE how I’m the tallest brother. It makes you feel like less than a man compared to me and like the inferior brother just as much as penis sizes matter for me! uh I mean antennas. Uhh I mean I don’t care about sizes.” Barkas sloppily clapped his hands together. He grabbed a new bottle when the bartender was looking away.

“HEY!” The Bartender exclaimed once he took notice.

“SHORTY! I WIN! I FINALLY FUCKING WIN SOMETHING BETWEEN THE TWO OF US! HAHA! TAKE THAT YOU MASCOT REJECT!” Barkas screamed out, chugged the entire bottle down and threw it on the floor like a football as the glass shattered on impact.

“NOOOO!” Elizabeth tackled him to the ground and they wrestled it out, as the audience had been completely gone at this point.

Hata who had been sitting there the entire time patiently waiting for his brothers to teach him how to properly drink a margarita just sadly paid their tabs and sorrowfully walked out of the bar. Elizabeth and Barkas started punching each other in the face until finally passing out from alcohol poisoning and thrown out on the streets by security.

• God Himself 1

On 4/3/2019 at 7:22 AM, Kotarou? said:

Hide contents

aka when you have nothing to do at 4 am and ur out of ur mind

“I can’t believe it! My own birthday party full of sweaty earth apes to dance around for me!” Hata dangled his feet rapidly back and forth from the limo seat in joy between his older brothers.

-Actually Squirt it’s a bar full of magical liquids, charms, women, all the things your heart could wish for and more.- Elizabeth signed.

“Ooooh..” Hata put his hands on his face and looked in awe at his big duck brother. “Sweaty earth ape strippers!” This caused Elizabeth to obnoxiously outburst in a laugh and clap his flipper on the seat but Barkas to put down the newspaper he was reading with a dead eye stare.

“Hata “sweaty earth apes.. or ‘sweaty earth ape strippers’.” Barkas started.

“HAH!” Elizabeth outburst again.

“..You know these aren’t exactly kind terms to use for human beings.” Barkas softly told his young brother.

“Why?! Stripping is nothing to be ashamed of! A woman has a right to whatever she wants with her body! But I guess you’re right Barky.. how about sweaty human apes?! More politically correct?” Hata looked at him but Barkas just shook his head.

-No you’re right squirt, humans are just a bunch of sweaty smelly apes.- Elizabeth joked and put his flippers behind his back as he leaned back into the imported leather seat.

“Gasp! I knew it!” Hata exclaimed in shock.

“Drag, you’re just encouraging him to act out, you know know he absorbs everyone’s personalities like a sponge.” Barkas looked at him but Elizabeth just turned his beak up at him being sarcastically arrogant.

-Hey Barky, what’s with the newspaper huh? You readin’ some Nerd News? Who reads before getting smashed?- Elizabeth grabbed the paper from Barky and turned it upside down. -LOCAL SINGLES IN YOUR 23RD UNIVERSE?!-

“Double gasp! I wanna see that newspaper or whatever the thing was called that elderly people use to look at!” Hata tried to reach for it but Elizabeth had the height advantage, even when sitting down. “Please!! I’ll give you money, Draggy!”

-You want it? You gonna fight for it, kid!- Elizabeth taunted him.

“Haha! I am the karate chop master and you will give me the paper, old man!” Hata laughed.

-Call me old man one more time and it’s the pain train for you.- Elizabeth only half joked.

”NOOO!” Hata clung onto his legs in resistance. “Man your legs are hairy! It’s not a defect of being 60 or whatever age you are right?” Elizabeth picked him up. 

-Choose the noogie and you will join me. Choose the desperate singles ad in the paper and you join Bark Simpson here in a girlfriendless life. You don’t understand my words but you must choose, my son.- Elizabeth proclaimed on his sign and Barkas rolled his eyes.

”I choose... YOUR SWEET DEMISE!” Hata replied.

They put each other in a headlock in the same moment. Barkas just sighed but smiled contently.

Suddenly the car made a sharp left knocking all of them violently on the floor in pain. They all rose up and moaned back into their seats.

image0.jpg

“I’M GONNA FUCKING WRING YOUR ASS OLD MAN.” Hata’s voice changed from a soft playful tone to a deep aggravated one in merely a millisecond towards the old green guy driving them all.

“You’re here, little shits. Drink yourselves into a coma. Take that expression as you may.” Jii said not looking back at them. They all got out of the limo and stood at the bar’s opening.

-Hey old man, can I borrow a bit of money for uhh like everything tonight.- Elizabeth scratched his suit. 

“So Jii, what time do you think you’ll be back-“ Barkas’s face was soon splattered in mud from the limo speeding off. 

“Weird that puddle didn’t hit Big Oniichan and I! Anyway, wowie! It’s a real bar!” Hata looked up at regular looking joint. “I always wondered what alcohol tasted like! You know when I always did those royal dinners with countries across Oukoku and other worlds, I always felt funny, the little kid at the table who could never drink. Then again most kids aren’t world sovereigns by the time they’re ten.”

“Well now you’re a bit more grown up now, Hata.” Barkas chuckled as they entered inside after showing their identity cards. 

Barkas simply pulled out his from his neatly cleaned wallet, Hata whipped out his animal sticker covered card and overexcitedly pointed to the bouncer the exact day of his birthday today on it several times. Elizabeth’s had a phony baloney mustache and “I’m Not a Terrorist” written on the top.

-The kid’s still more grown up than you.- Elizabeth seemed like he teased his young brother for probably what would be the 110th time that night but then Barkas looked up at Hata putting two notes in his shirt pocket.

“YOU ALREADY GOT TWO NUMBERS?!” Barkas bursted out surprisingly and ran up to him. 

“Funny huh? And I was just getting some bar seats for us but these girls gave them up for us! Haha! They’re so sweet.”  The purple kid patted for his siblings to sit down next to him. 

Barkas just banged his head on the table causing Hata to look to him with concern.

“Oniichan! I didn’t mean to offen-“ He started.

-Oh don’t mind your older brother, squirt, he’s just moody because he’s never had a date in his life.- The duck signed and Barkas just looked up gravely at his older brother. Elizabeth signed ordered a shot for himself and Barkas and something light for Hata’s first time. 

“Don’t mind your oldest brother either, Hata, he likes to endlessly poke fun at me because he never has anything useful to add to any of our conversations.” Barkas proclaimed and Elizabeth’s costume eyes rolled as he held up a smirk sign.

“Ooh tootie frootie!” Hata looked at his margarita drink as it slid next to him. “So do I eat the salt on the rim of it first or-“ 

-Eh Barky, you gonna take a sip my boy?- Elizabeth taunted him as Barkas just rolled the tiny cup between his thumb and pointer finger.

“Whisky? Ehh, thanks I’m not really big on it, Drag. To be honest.” Barkas put it down. 

“Maybe you can share my drink with me, Barky! You can teach me the proper way to do thi-“ Hata was cut off again.

-Cough. WIMP— Elizabeth quickly signed and drank the shot up in a second without any hesitation. Some other customers nearby took notice and looked with awe.

“Sorry older brother, but I don’t do that peer pressure game.” Barkas pushed the whiskey shot farther away. 

Then Elizabeth asked for another glass for himself and did the unlikely, he opened up the beak part of his costume just enough to see his eyes. Barkas didn’t take notice of this action until:

“What’s wrong ‘Admiral Shijaku’ they don’t serve shots like this in your fancy space station?” Elizabeth spoke outloud.

“OOOOH” An audience around them was forming.

Barkas simply squinted his eyes and grabbed the shotglass. He downed it down as fast as his older brother, surprising Elizabeth a little.

“I don’t know ‘’’Elizabeth’’’ they don’t serve anything but arrest warrants in your little terrorist hideout, old man?” Barkas smirked.

“OOOH!” The audience commented.

“Dude, d-don’t say that out loud!” He shook his flippers and sweated, looking around for the feds just in case. He then nodded at the bartender and the man whipped out two more shots for the brothers. Elizabeth downed it first, or so he thought, as he looked at Barkas on the right of him, crossed legs, smiling with an already finished shot glass. 

“Foolish older brother! When you have had as many lonely and depressed nights drowning in self-pity as I have, whiskey becomes your best friend!” Barkas pointed and laughed.

“I can’t believe it.. he was just bluffing this entire time..” Elizabeth thought to himself. He regained his composure and adjusted his beak closed. -Okay.. no more parlor tricks. Barkas, now you’re playing for real.- He signed. 

Elizabeth had something stronger and darker for them. Barkas smelled the glass at first and coughed from it. But he looked at Elizabeth already in the process of downing it and so Barkas joined too. 

-You can back out any time Barkas. Wouldn’t be the first time you did though.- Elizabeth looked to the audience. -Every single competition we had as kids he would immediately decline or lose. By the time he was 15, I had smoked him at every sport imaginable.- They all chuckled, causing Barkas to gain more motivation.

“You regret to inform the audience of our ten year gap, older brother. I was merely a child when you were a man.” Barkas downed two of the smelly dark drinks at once and then hiccuped. “But that’s change hasn’t it? Who’s the man now?” The audience got excited.

-I don’t know, who is the man now?- Elizabeth then down three and coughed loudly. The audience grew even louder.

“Alright amanto. I’m about to limit you. You’ve both had enough to sedate a cow.” The bartender looked at them now swaying and rocking in their seats. 

-Y-you were always jealous of my flawless charm and charisma!- Elizabeth pointed all over where Barkas was. -It had nothing to do with your tiny antenna and my massively giant HARD one! You would be still unhappy even if our roles reversed! And that’s always been the problem with you Barkas, no matter how hard to try you keep yourself miserable just because the world around you treats you miserably.-

The on lookers stared at each other in confusion.

“REALLY now?” Barkas spoke out sarcastically but his words slurred. “That’s your psycho analysis on me? You wouldn’t have last a DAY in my shoes growing up, Drag. Talk about being unhappy? You would have been absolute depressed if you were forced to bare the “well behaved and responsible Barkas’ personality and not the ‘charming and charismatic yet mischievous goof who was basically worshipped by every single damn person in the kingdom and their dog” nope! I-I had HICC PROBLEMS! And not just the ‘’’loyal’’’ kingdom subjects who would line up for hours just for the chance to chuck tomatoes at my face or the history teacher who took us on field trip to ancient cursed burial grounds just to purposefully leave me there because my tiny forehead feature disgusted them all or Jii slapping me across the face every morning for years when I simply greeted him, NOPE!” He threw his empty shot glass over his shoulder and it hit an old lady in the eye knocking her down and out. “HICC! I HAD MENTAL PROBLEMS!!” 

The audience begun to mostly dissolve at this.

-Jokes on you! Jii still slaps me across the face and that’s every time he sees me!- Elizabeth retorted on his sign. 

”You literally ignored almost everything I said! “ Barkas slammed down another empty shot glass, pissing off the bartender. “Dragonia, you are always fit inside your little perfect bubble where everything and everyone is for your favor!”

-Yeah yeah I heard you pipsqueak, antenna problems.- “HICC.” Elizabeth flung up a sign as he downed some more alcohol.

”THAT’S IT?! YOU SUMMED UP MY ENTIRE LIFE IN JUST A FEW USELESS WORDS YOU HALF-ASSED STRUNG TOGETHER?!” Barkas stood up from his bar stool.

-Barkas I am drunk. Do you really wanna throw down right now?- “HICC!”  -And you know what problems I had because of a result of my own forehead appendage? Oh I don’t know..- Elizabeth literally pointed to his costume.  -So stop coming at me with your pettiness.-

“Alright, you and I both have had our problems with our antennas.. and I maybe slightly have HICC, antenna envy.........BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU KNOW WHAT I ACTUALLY DO POSSESS PHYSICALLY THAT YOU DON’T?” Barkas made an evil smirk as he looked straight at his older brother only inches away.

-Oh, don’t. say it.-

”Yep.”

-Barkas I am drunk, I am not doing this.-

“Mhm.” Barkas smiled like a drunk idiot he was.

-DON’T SAY IT.-

“OH YEAH.”

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY IT BARKAS!” Elizabeth yelled out.

“Dragonia you HATE how I’m the tallest brother. It makes you feel like less than a man compared to me and like the inferior brother just as much as penis sizes matter for me! uh I mean antennas. Uhh I mean I don’t care about sizes.” Barkas sloppily clapped his hands together. He grabbed a new bottle when the bartender was looking away.

“HEY!” The Bartender exclaimed once he took notice.

“SHORTY! I WIN! I FINALLY FUCKING WIN SOMETHING BETWEEN THE TWO OF US! HAHA! TAKE THAT YOU MASCOT REJECT!” Barkas screamed out, chugged the entire bottle down and threw it on the floor like a football as the glass shattered on impact.

“NOOOO!” Elizabeth tackled him to the ground and they wrestled it out, as the audience had been completely gone at this point.

Hata who had been sitting there the entire time patiently waiting for his brothers to teach him how to properly drink a margarita just sadly paid their tabs and sorrowfully walked out of the bar. Elizabeth and Barkas started punching each other in the face until finally passing out from alcohol poisoning and thrown out on the streets by security.

really brothers shootin on each other

10 minutes ago, Cha? said:

what music do u think each of the bros listen to

Elizabeth is stuck in their ways, listening to 80's jams.

Hata listens to Top 40s for sure

Barky listens to classical music or Frank Sinatra, old 40s music

• Thanks 1