• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aya♥

• The Crow

• Cha

• E.V.I.L.

6 minutes ago, Kotarou? said:

What is the worst thing Jii has done to ruin teenage Dragonia’s social life as punishment for staying out too late

I'm sure he tried pulling some wacky as fort that Elizabeth couldn't get out of, and he'll just use some Ferris Bueller shit

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2019 at 11:33 PM, Kotarou? said:

how would elizabeth and hata do trying to get their poor brother barky a date?

1 month late but I think it's impossible to get him a date.  It's unfortunate, they've tried hundreds of times but he fails every time

• Sad 1

and neither of them want to give him the birds and bees talk and keep pushing each other in front of the other for one of them to to tell barky of what to do if he is alone with a girl?

”Well. From my experiences.. Oniichan.. I- Big Oniichan you’re the older brother it’s your responsibility not mine!” -pushes elizabeth in front-

-Oops I ran out of signs and suddenly went mute- -throws sign over shoulder-

“No you’re not that old to be losing your vocal cords, Big Oniichan!” -hata shakes him-

“What do losing vocal cords have to do with old age. Anyway, uh you put your right foot in you put your right foot out you put your right foot in and you shake it all about. just replace foot with sensei” -duck thumbs up-

-barkas who didn’t even ask for help in the first place pulls his hands down his face-

• God Himself 1

52 minutes ago, Kotarou? said:

and neither of them want to give him the birds and bees talk and keep pushing each other in front of the other for one of them to to tell barky of what to do if he is alone with a girl?

”Well. From my experiences.. Oniichan.. I- Big Oniichan you’re the older brother it’s your responsibility not mine!” -pushes elizabeth in front-

-Oops I ran out of signs and suddenly went mute- -throws sign over shoulder-

“No you’re not that old to be losing your vocal cords, Big Oniichan!” -hata shakes him-

“What do vocal cords have to do with old age. Anyway, uh you put your right foot in you put your right foot out you put your right foot in and you shake it all about. just replace foot with sensei” -duck thumbs up-

-barkas who didn’t even ask for help in the first place pulls his hands down his face-

please save him

15 hours ago, Kotarou? said:

how r those 4 on a road trip 

I think it would be a road trip that would only last 1 day as Jii turns the car around

• Sad 1

On 3/28/2019 at 5:23 AM, Kotarou? said:

if u were a gun slingin’ cowpoke what would be the first things you’d do in a vacant tumbleweed town?

look for any city slicker to leave holes in

if some pardner owned a spittoon and had a load of V and other plan z loot located in their root beer cellar would you start a full blown bar fight with all the country folk and afternoon drinkers there to acquire it?

• God Himself 1

1 minute ago, Kotarou? said:

if some pardner owned a spittoon and had a load of V and other plan z loot located in their root beer cellar would you start a full blown bar fight with all the country folk and afternoon drinkers there to acquire it?

I reckon I'm a married man, I ain't gonna tussle for some slag mags, but ifin you know where I could find some gold, you know I'd be willin to dillin

• Thanks 1