• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

Going to subit my list, I hope i'm not too late.

Of course not. I'm not starting this until Wumbo is finished with the Best Episode Countdown. So this will begin in the next week or two. :)

I will have my list done by tonight, me boy-o. Hold your horses until then.

Still holding those horses.

holding-horses.jpg

• Like 4

So as I await more lists, time for some more updates to hold you guys over since I know a lot of people are interested based off chats, PMs, etc.

First off, besides the people listed in my previous post above, I also have lists now from Cha and Mike. Which now brings the total to eleven users, with more lists expected based off the past couple posts.

Now time for some teasers. :P

-Currently there are 24 episodes with more than 50 points.

-Out of those 24 episodes, there are 8 episodes that are within nine points from each other for that number one spot of worst episode of all time.

-As a matter of fact, to make things even more juicy, there is a tie as of this moment for that number one spot.

-To me, there is currently a fair representation of pre-movie SpongeBob episodes on this countdown.

So yeah, hopefully that holds you guys over for now as we await for this thing to get started in another week or so. And for those of you who have not made a list yet, it's definitely not too late to send me one. :)

So as I await more lists, time for some more updates to hold you guys over since I know a lot of people are interested based off chats, PMs, etc.

First off, besides the people listed in my previous post above, I also have lists now from Cha and Mike. Which now brings the total to eleven users, with more lists expected based off the past couple posts.

Now time for some teasers. :P

-Currently there are 24 episodes with more than 50 points.

-Out of those 24 episodes, there are 8 episodes that are within nine points from each other for that number one spot of worst episode of all time.

-As a matter of fact, to make things even more juicy, there is a tie as of this moment for that number one spot.

-To me, there is currently a fair representation of pre-movie SpongeBob episodes on this countdown.

So yeah, hopefully that holds you guys over for now as we await for this thing to get started in another week or so. And for those of you who have not made a list yet, it's definitely not too late to send me one. :)

I'm-aw forget it, how do make a spoiler

Just giving you guys a heads up. Wumbo is currently at #9 and if he is going to do two episodes a day like he did yesterday, then I assume his list will be done by Saturday. So if you haven't sent in your Bottom 25 yet, please do so by the end of the week. Saturday will be the last day I'll be taking lists. No exceptions...unless that is not the last day Wumbo will be finishing it up.

I'd also like to thank everyone who has sent me in their lists so far, which is now:

Me

Jjs

PatBack

Steel

SOF

4EverGreen

Lastchance

Wooden Steel

CommanderYoru

Cha

Michael

Box