• Advertisement

Nick Cannon's Incredible Crew

Shark Tale

I can't be the only one who thought of The Lonely Island after watching that promo... Actually, judging from a lot of the promos for it, I can't be the only one thinking that they could be receiving inspiration from all sorts of things.

• Like 1

*coughs*

.....I know I'm probably the only one on the planet that feels this way, but uh, this doesn't look that bad...It actually kinda looks entertaining, to be hones-

*is shot by thousands of people around the world*

Maybe it's because I like Jeremy Shada and don't totally hate Nick Cannon, but I'm gonna tune in for this. Live-Action on Cartoon Network is still stupid as hell but I got over that three years ago. :P I'll watch just to see what it's like-

*gets brutally attacked by all the world's children*

....or not

Well there's certainly an unnecessary amount of hate here.

It's good you aren't Cartoon Network's demographic. It means none of your complaining actually matters so you can stop making threads for the sole purpose of bashing a show that you aren't technically supposed to like.

Yeah Cartoon Network should stick with cartoons, but after their "golden" age (which was like, what, end of 2004? 05?) they've been falling behind in ratings because it's no secret that Nickelodeon has successful live-action shows (whether you think they're good or not) that also has/had good cartoons or that Disney Channel has found a great balance between live-action and cartoons (again, whether you think so or not; their live-action shows would've been cancelled long ago if they listened to the opinions of their non-target demographic). Cartoon Network is pretty much just blindly throwing darts at a dartboard to see what sticks; they've gotten a ridiculous amount of new programming over the years because they're desperate to see what'll help with their ratings in timeslots that aren't Monday nights or Saturday mornings.

Coming from someone who has the goal of working for them in the future, you better believe I'm the first to back away from a live-action show on Cartoon Network, I'm just looking at this from their standpoint because I know if I was desperate I'd be trying everything to keep a sinking ship from sinking. They're doing fine with Adventure Time and Regular Show power hour on Monday nights, the Green Lantern/Young Justice block is the only reason you'll ever see me awake before noon on Saturdays, obviously Ben 10 is the ratings megagiant that it's always been, and they even brought Toonami back; they just need more "oomph" spread across their weeknights because it's overflowing with unnecessary repeats of shows that get excruciating to watch after a while. If they think they can get ratings with live-action (BECAUSE TOWER PREP WAS ACTUALLY KIND OF GOOD), then why shouldn't they try? If they think they can get ratings with stuff like The Annoying Orange (YouTube "sensation" given pop culture relevance sounds like the easiest way to get ratings from their target demographic of kids) or Secret Mountain Fort Awesome or The Amazing World of Gumball (which isn't that bad), then why shouldn't they try?

That's just what I think. But what do I know? Probably nothing. Continue with your unwarranted bashing.

• Like 4

Well there's certainly an unnecessary amount of hate here.

It's good you aren't Cartoon Network's demographic. It means none of your complaining actually matters so you can stop making threads for the sole purpose of bashing a show that you aren't technically supposed to like.

Yeah Cartoon Network should stick with cartoons, but after their "golden" age (which was like, what, end of 2004? 05?) they've been falling behind in ratings because it's no secret that Nickelodeon has successful live-action shows (whether you think they're good or not) that also has/had good cartoons or that Disney Channel has found a great balance between live-action and cartoons (again, whether you think so or not; their live-action shows would've been cancelled long ago if they listened to the opinions of their non-target demographic). Cartoon Network is pretty much just blindly throwing darts at a dartboard to see what sticks; they've gotten a ridiculous amount of new programming over the years because they're desperate to see what'll help with their ratings in timeslots that aren't Monday nights or Saturday mornings.

Coming from someone who has the goal of working for them in the future, you better believe I'm the first to back away from a live-action show on Cartoon Network, I'm just looking at this from their standpoint because I know if I was desperate I'd be trying everything to keep a sinking ship from sinking. They're doing fine with Adventure Time and Regular Show power hour on Monday nights, the Green Lantern/Young Justice block is the only reason you'll ever see me awake before noon on Saturdays, obviously Ben 10 is the ratings megagiant that it's always been, and they even brought Toonami back; they just need more "oomph" spread across their weeknights because it's overflowing with unnecessary repeats of shows that get excruciating to watch after a while. If they think they can get ratings with live-action (BECAUSE TOWER PREP WAS ACTUALLY KIND OF GOOD), then why shouldn't they try? If they think they can get ratings with stuff like The Annoying Orange (YouTube "sensation" given pop culture relevance sounds like the easiest way to get ratings from their target demographic of kids) or Secret Mountain Fort Awesome or The Amazing World of Gumball (which isn't that bad), then why shouldn't they try?

That's just what I think. But what do I know? Probably nothing. Continue with your unwarranted bashing.

well, you have some good point, but it's just our opinion, trust me, I have given CN Real a chance, and none of the shows just interest me, but if people like them, good for them.

well, you have some good point, but it's just our opinion, trust me, I have given CN Real a chance, and none of the shows just interest me, but if people like them, good for them.

Are you within in the ages of 7 and 12? Because that's the demographic "CN Real" (a title it doesn't even use anymore) is aiming to please. Like I said, it doesn't matter if you think they're terrible because if you aren't the audience it's trying to rope in then the execs at Cartoon Network couldn't care less. If you are within the ages of 7 and 12, then your opinion on how good this show is is the only credible opinion in the thread because it's the only one that matters.