• Advertisement

Fanboy And Chum Chum (Show Discussion)

70s

Really, the only thing I like about it is the theme song and the artwork title cover at the begining. I give everything else a 2/10.

Spongebob and Total Drama are way better. I'd watch that instead of... this.

The theme song annoys me to no end. 980672.gif

And yeah, same here. Actually, i'd rather watch grass grow than watch this....it's that bad.

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the worst thing is, Gay-Ass Nickelodeon will probably have it on air longer than we think, I mean, they still Have Glenn Martin on Nick at Nite, and are still showing new episodes for it at 10:30 on Friday Nights.

Edit: Please don't stretch the page with excess punctuation - Wumbology

The only interesting thing about the show is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum are probably gay for each other, and I don't mean the definition of being happy, I mean they're boyfriend and boyfriend. Trust me, I have an eye for spotting characters who 'think' they're safely in the closet, when they are SO obviously not. In fact, I was the very first person to put out the information for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" that Jake Spidermonkey was gay for Adam Lyon! 104938.gif And at long last, the originator of that Internet rumor/fact has now been uncovered. icon_twisted.gif

• Confused 1

The only interesting thing about the show is that Fanboy and Chum-Chum are probably gay for each other, and I don't mean the definition of being happy, I mean they're boyfriend and boyfriend. Trust me, I have an eye for spotting characters who 'think' they're safely in the closet, when they are SO obviously not. In fact, I was the very first person to put out the information for "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" that Jake Spidermonkey was gay for Adam Lyon! 104938.gif And at long last, the originator of that Internet rumor/fact has now been uncovered. icon_twisted.gif

You being the first person= Highly Unikely. And I really don't look to see if their gay or not, so the fact that you do is a little odd :/

Holy fucking shit, can KIDS not be best friends without being called gay?

I have tried to defend you, but now I just give up. I'm sick of people saying that two kids who are friends are gay, especially in a CARTOON.