• Advertisement

Fanboy And Chum Chum (Show Discussion)

70s

saved4.gif

Justin Bieber would like to prove you wrong

Sigged.

I shall reiterate]there is no such thing as a bad cartoon. There is, however, such a thing as a cartoon you don't like. I will admit, I have said some cartoons are bad, but that's because I didn't like them. I actually really like Fanboy and Chum Chum, but I respect your opinions.

I don't like FB and CC, but that part in bold, I can agree with.

You know Hollywood is running out of ideas for movies when they start to even THINK about making a movie of "Fanboy and Chum-Chum." If they're willing to make a movie for THAT series, why then hasn't Nickelodeon gotten around to making movies for "Ren and Stimpy" OR "Rocko's Modern Life?!" 104938.gif Those are two cartoon series that actually DESERVE the movie treatment! icon_rolleyes.gif

You know Hollywood is running out of ideas for movies when they start to even THINK about making a movie of "Fanboy and Chum-Chum." If they're willing to make a movie for THAT series, why then hasn't Nickelodeon gotten around to making movies for "Ren and Stimpy" OR "Rocko's Modern Life?!" 104938.gif Those are two cartoon series that actually DESERVE the movie treatment! icon_rolleyes.gif

I dunno, maybe because Nick hasn't been making enough money to give a Nicktoon honor to have a film in the beginning, and Rugrats solved their problems, while R&S and RML didn't get a chance. I'm not very accurate, but this is my case scenario.

icon_rolleyes.gif Congrats on sounding like one of those pissed off nostalgics who only whine about how great the old shows were, and forget that the newer shows are for little kids growing up NOW! (seriously, as much as I love the old shows and hate shows like Fanboy and Chum Chum those types of statements just sound so stupid and ridiculous.)

REAL example:

"I feel bad for kids growing up nowadays. They only have these stupid shows instead of the good shows which is why they're all so stupid." <--- yes I really saw that post online.

What I was thinking after reading that: You're a grown up complaining about a show for children. Who's the real stupid one? If you trust a TV show to teach your kid everything, then chances are you probably aren't much of a good parent.

FTR, Joe Murray didn't wanna continue Rocko because he didn't want it to "jump the shark", and a movie might've made it do so.

Also, John Kricfalusi (creator of Ren and Stimpy) was fired after season 2 (and after he was fired thats when the shitty episodes of Ren and Stimpy were made), so if a movie based off of Ren and Stimpy was made, it'd most likely be made by Nickelodeon and not John. K (which would mean it'd turn out to be absolute shit)