• Advertisement

Fanboy And Chum Chum (Show Discussion)

70s

Well, I don't think there are any bad cartoons. However, there are cartoons out there you don't like. I mean, just because in you guys' opinions it sucks, doesn't mean it really does suck. I thought it sucked too, until I gave it a chance. Turns out, I actually like FBaCC.

I watched an episode yesterday. Wasn't as horrible as everyone makes it sound.

You said though that you're not as big a cartoon fan as some of the other people on this site, the reason people like me hate it so much is cause we prefer cartoons over live action shows and this show is a complete disgrace to other animated shows and shouldn't even be allowed to be called a cartoon, plus it just plain sucks in general.

You said though that you're not as big a cartoon fan as some of the other people on this site, the reason people like me hate it so much is cause we prefer cartoons over live action shows and this show is a complete disgrace to other animated shows and shouldn't even be allowed to be called a cartoon, plus it just plain sucks in general.

This

I shall reiterate; there is no such thing as a bad cartoon. There is, however, such a thing as a cartoon you don't like. I will admit, I have said some cartoons are bad, but that's because I didn't like them. I actually really like Fanboy and Chum Chum, but I respect your opinions.