• Advertisement

Mega Man

dragiiin123

19 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I'm not sure exactly sure WHEN or where (I actually FORGOT this topic existed) :blush: but I have played, beaten, and enjoyed "Mega Man, Mega Man II, Mega Man IV," and "Mega Man VI" for the NES, all on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console! :D

5 is great too. All of 1-10 is great (Although I've never played 8). Also if you have a New 3DS, I'd recommend picking up X1-3, because that's also on the 3DS Virtual Console.

16 hours ago, CyanideFishbone said:

5 is great too. All of 1-10 is great (Although I've never played 8). Also if you have a New 3DS, I'd recommend picking up X1-3, because that's also on the 3DS Virtual Console.

You should. The corny voice acting is so bad, but in a good way.

FWEEZE I'LL CWUSH YOU I'LL MAKE A POPSICLE OUTTA YOU

Fully admit to only actually beating Wood Man out of all the robot masters in any of the game, but the games still remain quite enjoyable for me in spite of that.

1 hour ago, Metal Snake said:

You should. The corny voice acting is so bad, but in a good way.

FWEEZE I'LL CWUSH YOU I'LL MAKE A POPSICLE OUTTA YOU

i mean granted

it's not like these games were ever talented in that field

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Burgerpants said:

Fully admit to only actually beating Wood Man out of all the robot masters in any of the game, but the games still remain quite enjoyable for me in spite of that.

i mean granted

it's not like these games were ever talented in that field

Yeah, X7 does take the cake when it comes to bad voice acting, jesus. Both are awful, but yeah, that Flame Hyenard shit just makes it worse for me.

Also I haven't played 8 because I really don't own anything that I can play it on. I could buy the GCN Megaman collection but I don't have the money, and I don't like emulators. I'll definitely get to it though.

Honestly I think 7 is really underrated. It's one of my favorite in the series. I liked the grander story which it had just the right amount of story, liked the transition to 16-bit, cool robot masters, stages, and I liked the emphasis on a lot of hidden extra items in the game, which that is usually a staple of the X series. Also kick ass music. Case in point:

Edited by CyanideFishbone

20 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I'm still waiting for the day when they inevitably re-release ALL six of the ORIGINAL "Mega Man X" games on the Nintendo 3DS and/or the Nintendo Switch! :cool:2D "Mega Man X" FOREVER!!!! :D

Mega Man X Legacy Collection was announced yesterday and will have all 8 of the games, and it's coming to the Switch. Just don't play X7 and X8 if you don't want to.

• Happy 1