• Advertisement

Mega Man

dragiiin123

Here is a list of "Mega Man" games I have played, beaten, and enjoyed. 125508.gif "Mega Man II" for the Game Boy, "Mega Man III" for both the NES via Wii Virtual Console and Game Boy, "Mega Man IV" for Game Boy, "Mega Man V" for Game Boy, "Mega Man X" for the Super NES, "Mega Man Xtreme" for the Game Boy Color, "Mega Man Xtreme 2" for the Game Boy Color/Advance, "Mega Man Zero" for the Game Boy Advance, "Mega Man Zero 2" for the Game Boy Advance, and "Mega Man Zero Collection" for the Nintendo DS. 239236.gif

Here is a list of "Mega Man" games I have played, beaten, and enjoyed. 125508.gif "Mega Man II" for the Game Boy, "Mega Man III" for both the NES via Wii Virtual Console and Game Boy, "Mega Man IV" for Game Boy, "Mega Man V" for Game Boy, "Mega Man X" for the Super NES, "Mega Man Xtreme" for the Game Boy Color, "Mega Man Xtreme 2" for the Game Boy Color/Advance, "Mega Man Zero" for the Game Boy Advance, "Mega Man Zero 2" for the Game Boy Advance, and "Mega Man Zero Collection" for the Nintendo DS. 239236.gif
Did you play any of the Megaman: Battle Network games, for the GameBoy Advance? They're REALLY good, and super fun.

Did you play any of the Megaman: Battle Network games, for the GameBoy Advance? They're REALLY good, and super fun.
No, I play only REAL "Mega Man" games, not those R.P.G. jokes that aren't even up to "Pokemon" R.P.G. standards of video games! icon_rolleyes.gif

No, I play only REAL "Mega Man" games, not those R.P.G. jokes that aren't even up to "Pokemon" R.P.G. standards of video games! icon_rolleyes.gif
*Looks over at my shelf which has every single Battle Network game in a row*...Oh... If I may, they are not "jokes", they are fun and enjoyable games that bring a nice gimmick-y-pokemon type feel to it, especially when you get to the later Battle Network games. They are probably the best Megaman games for the GBA. Yes, I went there.

Played the first three Mega Man games for the NES, and I'm planning to buy the anniversary collection. The MM games are good, but they are not "Nintendo Hard". They all gave me trouble when I first played them, but they were a breeze when I learned how to beat them.

In Megaman X5, Gamma Sigma has a humongous health bar, a huge array of nearly undodgeable attacks, and probably the best Megaman boss theme of all time! Unfortunately, one of the saddest video game moments in history is displayed: The "Final" Deaths of Zero and Sigma. But some new developers started to make a sequel to that. And by its success, two more sequels were on sale.

Oh boy I felt like bumping this.

I fucking adore Megaman. It was pretty much the first non Nintendo franchise I really got into, and Mega Man is pretty special to me. With playing X2 for the first time, I've found myself getting back into Megaman heavily, and my god dude, i forgot just how good Megaman's music is. But yeah I love Megaman to death. I've also found myself better at most of the games over the years; I used to struggle a lot with 9 and I've been getting better at it. I still struggle with Jewel Man's stage quite a bit, but some of the platforming in that stage is brutal with the instakill spikes. 

Edited by CyanideFishbone