• Advertisement

Orca Updates

Ron

Guest hilaryfan80

Mod or registration question or something else?

A mod. It checks the email and IP address to a spam registry and sees if you're a spammer or not. :)

Guest hilaryfan80

I really haven't been keeping up with this... :lol:

iDylan had the idea, so I've added a new feature where you can add your character (from the generator) to below your badge on your posts. All you have to do is go to the Generator button in Teams. :D

Guest hilaryfan80

New Jeopardy and Employee of the Month ranks. I thought it was about time to update them to match Orca's badges.

jeopardy.pngemployee.png

Guest hilaryfan80

All uploads made on SBU are now on an Amazon S3 server. The advantage to this is the pages now load a lot faster. :D

Guest hilaryfan80

SBC has been updated to IPB 3.4.4. :)

Some of the most obvious updates are the reply box, improved Google login, faster load times, and a "Best Answer" feature in the "Ask The Magic Conch Shell" forum. There are other tweaks that we've added as well.

Some of the most obvious updates are the reply box, improved Google login, faster load times, and a "Best Answer" feature in the "Ask The Magic Conch Shell" forum. There are other tweaks that we've added as well.

Wait so this is how the quote thing works now? lol if only I knew that earlier xD

I can't see how many likes a post has now. Is this part of it?