• Advertisement

Gravity Falls

Steel Sponge

I wouldn't bet on it. It's a three season arc; they'll answer a couple questions (If we're lucky) and they'll raise about ten more.

What if GF gets cancelled after this? ... I don't think so. :/

What if GF gets cancelled after this? ... I don't think so. :/

Then oh well. Shows get canceled and don't have proper finales all the time. If that happens then I'm sure Alex Hirsch would request an interview and give out all the details if it gets canceled after season 2. They can't go balls to the wall each season finale; if they do then there aren't any stakes left and it's boring.

Hi guys, I just snuck out of this Disney Place. I just saw a peek of the finale. I caught something that will shock you even more than Gideon Waddles.

SUPER HUGE MAJOR ACTION SPOILER!! (DON'T OPEN, I REPEAT DONT OPEN IF YOU WANT IT TO GET SPOILEDIM SERIOUS. DO NOT OPEN IT TO GET SPOILED. I'M TRULY HONEST. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, THEN OPEN IT THEN. I DONT GIVE A TRUCK.

Spoiler
57928_478091148946757_274047732_n.jpg

Hi guys, I just snuck out of this Disney Place. I just saw a peek of the finale. I caught something that will shock you even more than Gideon Waddles.

SUPER HUGE MAJOR ACTION SPOILER!! (DON'T OPEN, I REPEAT DONT OPEN IF YOU WANT IT TO GET SPOILEDIM SERIOUS. DO NOT OPEN IT TO GET SPOILED. I'M TRULY HONEST. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, THEN OPEN IT THEN. I DONT GIVE A TRUCK.

Spoiler

is that mcgucket? I don't get it

Spoiler

You're pretty late with that, dude. It's been floating around the Internet for months. I talked about it a page or two back.

is that mcgucket? I don't get it

You have been warned to not look at it.

You're pretty late with that, dude. It's been floating around the Internet for months. I talked about it a page or two back.

I know, I regret looking at it o.o