• Advertisement

Gravity Falls

Steel Sponge

I could see haters calling the shows Gravity Fails in the future :P . But from what I've seen, there aren't really any haters so far.

• Like 2

Look at this picture of Dipper.

0.jpg

Is anyone else super annoyed by that extra line under his eye? It's on both sides of his face and it makes him look really sleep-deprived or he's perpetually in this sort of really shocked expression. It clashes with the rest of his design because it makes his face look somewhat older than the rest of him so it just ends up looking really weird.

Look at this picture of Dipper.

0.jpg

Is anyone else super annoyed by that extra line under his eye? It's on both sides of his face and it makes him look really sleep-deprived or he's perpetually in this sort of really shocked expression. It clashes with the rest of his design because it makes his face look somewhat older than the rest of him so it just ends up looking really weird.

Nah, it actually fits him and his personality.

Watched the first episode and i'm already enjoying this show. Definitely a show that anyone who likes cartoons should check out.

I think the best thing about this show is the 22 minute runtime. I'm so tired of comedy-driven cartoon shows getting 11 minute episodes, but having a full block to one episode is just fantastic.

I agree. I don't mind it too much, but it gets kinda tiring seeing so many cartoons that do this.