• Advertisement

Xiaolin Showdown

Steel Sponge

So obviously, nobody else made a thread for this. So, did anybody watch this show? I remember seeing it, but I really need to re-watch this show at some point, seeing how generally excellent it was.

Oh, and did I mention it's coming back as Xiaolin Chronicles?

All the characters seemed to annoy me at some point... I liked the show premise, I just kept getting distracted because the characters were either idiots or whining brats (frickin' Ray, man... hated him so much). Villains were definitely the best part of the show; even the minor ones like Tubbimura or Katnappe. I'll definitely give Chronicles a chance, but I dunno how much I'll enjoy it.

Been marathoning the show the past few days with Ex, and it's been a blast. Show mixes comedy, action, and character driven plots really, really well. The first Season was pretty by the numbers, but the Second Season so far has been mixing it up in the best of ways. The show is animated pretty well too. Chase Young is a pretty swaggin character as well. I Really like the show, and I'm excited for Xiaolin Chronicles coming up next year.