• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

Did you catch the new Nostalgia Critic? He did the 1999 animated version of The King and I.

EDIT: Also turning this into a Sauce Mama trademark goodnight post. Let me know what you think of the wall joke and the joke on a certain Internet song meme going on right now. Oh and the Russell Crowe joke too. Sorry this isn't as long, but have a good night my fellow hipster.

• Like 1

Well hey there, Cha, here is a comma-filled goodbye for ya, I'm sorry that things are a little weird for you about your dad and all, just know that everything happens for a reason, and that everything falls into place, hope you had a good day today, I feel like we haven't talked in forever, hey Cha, look at the color of the object on your left, then name the object on your right, that's your new superhero name, and let me know what it is, SQUIDLY RULEZ, hope you have a great rest of your night, goodnight?

• Like 1

Scroll up and read my previous question again because I don't feel like re-typing my edit? :P

Well hey there, Cha, here is a comma-filled goodbye for ya, I'm sorry that things are a little weird for you about your dad and all, just know that everything happens for a reason, and that everything falls into place, hope you had a good day today, I feel like we haven't talked in forever, hey Cha, look at the color of the object on your left, then name the object on your right, that's your new superhero name, and let me know what it is, SQUIDLY RULEZ, hope you have a great rest of your night, goodnight?

Awww thanks your two. And Claps I'll try to catch up on those memes when I'm not too lazy.